Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Josh Laqeretabua signs two year pro deal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Name pronunciation here if you scroll down - it ain't easy.

https://www.nameslook.com/laqeretabua?utm_content=cmp-true 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    His name is Josh and he's here to play
    So we'd better get used to how to say
    And spell his surname. Starts LA
    That's the Lakers, the Angels, the Rams. Okay,
    We move to Q. With a U, you say?
    No U. Yes, you! No U today,
    It goes QE RETA
    What's R ETA? No way,
    We should have been here yesterday!
    We end with BU and an A,
    Like you're giving him a boo but then hooray,
    So that's how you can spell and say
    Josh La-qe-re-ta-bu-a!  
    Leaves Deadpan GIF - Leaves Deadpan GIFs
  • Options
    Mart77 mentioned Ahmed Kone well he has gone to Qatar on a 5 year deal. Good promising goalkeeper departed.
    I know he travelled out that way over summer but I hadn't heard ab out a move materialising - I believe he only went to a training camp (organised by his agent)

It will be a real shame if he has gone.  I was told he was touted by someone at the club as the best keeper we have had for years and from what I saw of him I found it hard to disagree
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Swisdom said:
    Mart77 mentioned Ahmed Kone well he has gone to Qatar on a 5 year deal. Good promising goalkeeper departed.
    I know he travelled out that way over summer but I hadn't heard ab out a move materialising - I believe he only went to a training camp (organised by his agent)

It will be a real shame if he has gone.  I was told he was touted by someone at the club as the best keeper we have had for years and from what I saw of him I found it hard to disagree
    I hope this isn’t ploy to stop an English team having to pay compensation to us. I’d heard there was interest from higher in the football ladder so surprised he’s gone abroad. A January ‘loan’ would be very frustrating.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Surely that would have been James Beadle? 

• Options
    Didn't Hamza Serrar go to a Middle Eastern club to head up their academy? 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Didn't Hamza Serrar go to a Middle Eastern club to head up their academy? 
    He’s in the UAE I believe.
  • Options
    Class act this lad
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    His name is Josh and he's here to play
    So we'd better get used to how to say
    And spell his surname. Starts LA
    That's the Lakers, the Angels, the Rams. Okay,
    We move to Q. With a U, you say?
    No U. Yes, you! No U today,
    It goes QE RETA
    What's R ETA? No way,
    We should have been here yesterday!
    We end with BU and an A,
    Like you're giving him a boo but then hooray,
    So that's how you can spell and say
    Josh La-qe-re-ta-bu-a!  
    Leaves Deadpan GIF - Leaves Deadpan GIFs
    Don't mind the haters, don't mind the squares! 
    If a square be hatin', nobody cares! 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

A ridiculous move if true, for a youngster learning his trade