Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Heard some really positive things about how good this kid could be, glad he’s signed up
  • Options
    The new Gomez. Excellent potential. 
  • Options
    This is great news. Said on here before that at end of last year I was teaching a lad from the academy and he said that despite how good Leaburn, Kanu and a few others were, Josh was the best player in the academy. Hopefully he’s fully shaken off the bad injury and can kick on this season. Just Kone left now. 🙌🏼🤞🏼
  • Options
    Can someone advise how to pronounce his name...
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Josh, rhymes with dosh 
    Not Josh you aah

(Rachel Green, 1998) 
  • Options
    The long term injury must of swung it for us!

Seriously,  good luck young man.
  • Options
    Terrible news. Having to type out Laqeretabua every time will be a nightmare  ;)
    Where will the bonus 'N' be thrown in a la Ventokele?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible news. Having to type out Laqeretabua every time will be a nightmare  ;)
    Where will the bonus 'N' be thrown in a la Ventokele?
    It'll be a rogue C or CK

Lacqeretabua, Lackeretabua
  • Options
     Good news as this lad looks very promising. All the best Josh. 
  • Options
    I think its pronounced Lacka - Retta - Bowa
  • Options
    I have not seen him over a sustained period, but what little I have seen has been impressive.
  • Options
    Irish wristwatch.
    Irish wristwatch.
    Irish wristwatch.
  • Options
    I bet we just take the Chelsea approach and just call him Dave 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Lacka Retta Boo Ah
  • Options
    Mart77 mentioned Ahmed Kone well he has gone to Qatar on a 5 year deal. Good promising goalkeeper departed.
  • Options
    Mart77 mentioned Ahmed Kone well he has gone to Qatar on a 5 year deal. Good promising goalkeeper departed.
    Disappointing if true and think he’ll have a decent career. I guess money talked. I do think this highlights what we’ve been competing with as several of our lads were highly desired by some top clubs. Props to those who managed to convince so many to sign up with us. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Btw @snakedavis I’m not doubting you at all I just haven’t that from anywhere else yet. 
  • Options
    That’s a shame but we’ve done well to get most of the others signed up. Believe that only leaves Kedwell and Myers - I don’t think they’re seen as the top prospects in their age group?
  • Options
    Can we call him Laq’y ??

well it’s better than Tab’y !
  • Options
    Can we call him Laq’y ??

well it’s better than Tab’y !
    The lad I met who knows him called him Josh Laq (Lack)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Lacka Retta Boo Ah
    I was saying boo-urns  rTheSimpsons
  • Options
    fuck him then if he doesn't want to play proper football.
  • Options
    Good news. Josh, that is, not Kone. 
  • Options
    Gonna become Fiji's most famous Footballer this lad...
  • Options
    Superb to hear.  The club really has done well to sign up so many of our kids over the last couple of summers.

Shame if Kone has gone, very strange move for a kid of that ahe to go to Qatar but I guess the money would have been decent.