Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

JOE WOLLACOTT JOINS HIBERNIAN

13»

Comments

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Why is the title in caps?

For the hard of hearing 
    Pardon?
  • Options
    see they have just signed Adam Le Fondre too, thought he was well past it. Good luck to JoJo.
    He was playing when I was at university and I left 16 years ago!  Would have assumed he retired a long time ago.
  • Options
    I thought he done alright unfortunate with his injury at start of season he was our best player. 
    My concern is we are doing what we been doing for last few seasons letting our players go before getting a replacement. 
    When are we going to bring a player in before letting ours go. The teams or players now know we only have one goalkeeper so they can now bargain for more fee or more wages. 
    Do we not learn be taking in the left over scraps at end of window to make up numbers again. 
    Really not optimistic anything has changed.going to be same old shit this season I’m afraid. 

• Options
    see they have just signed Adam Le Fondre too, thought he was well past it. Good luck to JoJo.
    He was playing when I was at university and I left 16 years ago!  Would have assumed he retired a long time ago.
    He’s 36.
  • Options
    Thought JoJo was error prone and a L1 keeper is his level personally.  Good luck to him but sensible business by us

• Options
    Well I hope we have someone lined up otherwise if AMB gets a long term injury then we're f**led.
    Nah, I reckon we'll be fine with just one keeper all season.

If the worst comes to the worst then one of the players can go in goal. Maybe Jack Payne.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, he was a decent keeper for us and his career knocked off course by that finger injury, such bad luck.
  • Options
    Better than AMB in My opinion…..something about the way AMB kicks the ball irks me
  • Options
    Pack your thermals Joe. It's cold up there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am just hoping we get to keep Kone. I have only seen home once. Was it against Brighton in one of the cups? Not the season just gone but the one before, a quarter u21 FA cup type game. Brighton youngsters were very good. Kone made save after save after save. I lost count after 23. Since then I have kept an eye on him. In the same way when I went to see Charlton v Bury up at Bury and we drew 0-0. I came away thinking. Blimey, that GK for Bury was very very good. Lo and behold it was Kiely. 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Better than AMB in My opinion…..something about the way AMB kicks the ball irks me
    Rugby up and under?
  • Options
    TEL said:
    Im not fussed. Another signing I had no affinity with like so many others.
    The only thing that was gutting was not having a Charlton player in the world cup. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    colthe3rd said:
    shirty5 said:
    Redhenry said:
    Why is the title in caps?

For the hard of hearing 
    Pardon?
    FOR THE HARD OF HEARING.
    Why do farts smell?
    For the benefit of the deaf.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Thanks for the brief memories Joe you was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the injury. There was no way you was going to play second fiddle so all the best for the future.