Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Britain's Got Talent

2»

Comments

• Options
    Program is a load of twaddle. Never watched it, never will...its time it was pensioned off...and take Cowell with it....self righteous git!
  • Options
    Program is a load of twaddle. Never watched it, never will...its time it was pensioned off...and take Cowell with it....self righteous git!
    I’m guessing your not a fan Red?
  • Options
    Not the most talented, but he was funny. Not sure how much of a long term career he will have though, unlike the dancers and magicians.
    With £250,000 in his pocket he should worry.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I’ve just watched the winner of BGT and thought it was quite amusing but I couldn’t eat a whole one.🥸
  • Options
    He wouldn’t know as he has never watched it. 

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    He wouldn’t know as he has never watched it. 

Seen snippets on other programmes, not impressed.
  • Options
    We should remember that he gained his fame exploiting the mentaly ill and vulnerable and now he is trying to convince us he is the next Mother Theresa! He is also boring and didn't invent talent shows so why ITV needs to persist with him seeing as the format is getting really tired says what a crap channel it has become with all its competitions and lowest common denominator TV.
  • Options
    Was that the winner?????  Fuck me that's shit!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Was that the winner?????  Fuck me that's shit!
    Oh. the joke entrant won this year. ok. 

"We are working class too just like you"

lmao

lol even
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's TV butlins, what do people expect ? It's also good, that either a singer or dance collective doesn't win every single year. The girl that came runner up, will have a career either way as she was quality... as will the young Magician no doubt. 
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Unfortunate enough to be walking past the living room when my daughter was showing the other daughter the silly Chinese fella in the underpants.... Just shook my head and carried on to the kitchen.  BGT?  BGFAT more like!
  • Options
    I saw all of the hi viz guys stuff on catch up.
    My observations are that his act wasn’t shaped or modelled by the shows producers (who embraced it with getting the audience involved after his first audition) any originality was his alone. Some of the other acts were more squeezed and framed by the show.
    He had the advantage of being surprising and unpredictable, yet repetitive when appropriate (a strength of the ‘pants’ guy). He was actually funny, the hardest gig of all solo, and he was a couple of steps ahead of everybody, razor sharp thinking and intelligence behind the foolishness of his act. 
    Also establishing a ‘gimmick’ about something everyday was very astute. No idea if he can keep developing very much, but he was an impressive performer and no mug.
  • Options
    It did surprise me in a good way that he developed his act in the final. It showed he might have something about him.