Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Britain's Got Talent

Surely it's run it's course now? 

The winner this year is a Norwegian physical comedy act called Viggo Venn, who, it's seems, just dances about (badly) in hi-vis jackets.

Comments

• Options
    sam3110 said:

The winner this year is a Norwegian physical comedy act called Viggo Venn, who, it's seems, just dances about (badly) in hi-vis jackets.
    Well deserved winner.
  • Options
    If the king is going to actually add value in his new role then the first thing he should do when he sees that clown Viggo is shut down BGT.

• Options
    I've not watched for a few years, but love that the winner this year is someone that Simon Cowell can't monetise, he'll be pig sick.

Pretty funny the guy has won £250k for that, too.
  • Options
    Almost the modern day Tommy Cooper, no?

One more time!
  • Options
    If you check him out on You Tube. He has been around for at least 5 years and gave up accountancy (finance).  Looks like his hair is part of the act. I thought it was silly but vey funny. 
  • Options
    Truly the young girl dancer Lillianna was cheated out of victory.  The clue is in the title of the program 
  • Options
    I genuinely can’t believe people still watch this rubbish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought he was funny, Mrs hated the no pants guy, so I thought he was also hilarious. In a world of filters and morons getting famous, I thought they were both a breath of fresh air. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I thought he was funny, Mrs hated the no pants guy, so I thought he was also hilarious. In a world of filters and morons getting famous, I thought they were both a breath of fresh air. 
    Me, the wife and kids were cheering for Tony, it’s bizarre but for all the right reasons.
  • Options
    Didn't watch it but going off the crowd reaction in that video he seems entertaining. The 'talent' is certainly questionable.

Although i guess you could argue that being entertaining is a talent. If he was dull and unlikeable then his act goes nowhere and he probably gets booed off.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

One more time!
    Wash your mouth out, didn’t watch the final but have seen this guy and Tommy Coopers fez had more talent than this prick 
  • Options
    Unfortunately had to watch some of this whilst staying at my Mum's this weekend. Some guy standing around wearing just pants...and that was the act. Everyone in the audience must have been on something to find it funny! 
  • Options
    Absolute garbage. However the winner was apparently voted for by the general public? Enough said.
  • Options
    Its been fading for a while now. I loved Abi the guitar playing school teacher. Venn is fabulously bonkers.
  • Options
    Not the most talented, but he was funny. Not sure how much of a long term career he will have though, unlike the dancers and magicians.
  • Options
    won this year by a Norwegian
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

One more time!
    Wash your mouth out, didn’t watch the final but have seen this guy and Tommy Coopers fez had more talent than this prick 
    I was just referring to their mutual comic bonkers genius.
    Obviously not fit to wear Tommy's fez.  Just different generations.  There's hasn't been a character like Viggo Venn in showbiz for years, has there?  He'll no doubt end up all over the gaff now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's called Britain's Got Talent not Britons with Talent.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    thanks for the English lesson .. so you'd say 'Britain's Got a Car Manufacturer' when talking about Nissan ? .. you might also say 'Britain's got footballing talent' when discussing Mo Salah ?
    ME? .. I'd say that the programme title is misleading though probably grammatically correct
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    It had run it's course the minute I was turned down at initial audition stage with my slug balancing act
    What was your slug balancing on?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Seen the performance in comparison to some others on YouTube and unless I’m seeing something different but I think the public have gone nuts. There’s more talented finalists there. The black chap with 1 leg is incredible with what he did and should’ve won and the other black young chap had a incredible singing voice.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    addick19 said:
    Absolute garbage. However the winner was apparently voted for by the general public? Enough said.
    The public voted for Brexit - enough said. 

• Options
    If the king is going to actually add value in his new role then the first thing he should do when he sees that clown Viggo is shut down BGT.

• Options
    Truly the young girl dancer Lillianna was cheated out of victory.  The clue is in the title of the program 
    Lesson learned. She'll have to make sure she's wearing a hi-vis next time, might have a chance of winning then.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    thanks for the English lesson .. so you'd say 'Britain's Got a Car Manufacturer' when talking about Nissan ? .. you might also say 'Britain's got footballing talent' when discussing Mo Salah ?
    ME? .. I'd say that the programme title is misleading though probably grammatically correct
    It is pretty crap though. I think the most tired part of it is the judges.