Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD ; Charlton Athletic Vs Shrewsbury Town : Saturday 1st April 2023 : KO 3.00Pm

Comments

• Charlton corner... Albie strolls over to take

Can he not move a bit quicker? - Christ has a contract on the line, you'd hope he had a bit more desire to take a set piece (Need something to complain about him today)
  • Holden's pressing game in full plumage today, I have to say 
  • If the foxes can score... that lot from Surrey will be two points above the drop as things stand.
  • Play off places looking very interesting. Currently 3 teams on 64 points from 5th to 7th & then 8th has 62 points & 9th 61.
  • Off_it said:
    Been following the game on Bet365 - it's a good two or three minutes ahead of Sky
    I'm following th game from the Cupboard End ... but my eyesight is so poor these days you're probably still ahead of me.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Less than impressed with Campbell today.
    looks complete unsure what to do
    Yeah let's have a whinge 

He's 19 years old and is being crowded out a lot. They know he's rapid.
    Where were you when Morgan scored?

#disappointed
  • Bornemouth doing OK, not giving score
  • Cambridge winning 0-2ForeverAddickted said:
    If the foxes can score... that lot from Surrey will be two points above the drop as things stand.
    You were saying  :D
  • If the foxes can score... that lot from Surrey will be two points above the drop as things stand.

NO PREMIER LEAGUE UPDATES PLEASE.
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Less than impressed with Campbell today.
    looks complete unsure what to do
    Yeah let's have a whinge 

He's 19 years old and is being crowded out a lot. They know he's rapid.
    Where were you when Morgan scored?

#disappointed
    Was watching on my phone so couldn't comment have acquired the TV at half time.
  • ross1 said:
    Cambridge winning 0-2ForeverAddickted said:
    If the foxes can score... that lot from Surrey will be two points above the drop as things stand.
    You were saying  :D
    Hilarious as the BBC says that Surrey have had 21-shots :D
  • edited April 2023

Unless it is furtive digs at the precarious position those stripey surrey mugs are in...
  • Off_it said:
    Been following the game on Bet365 - it's a good two or three minutes ahead of Sky
    I'm following th game from the Cupboard End ... but my eyesight is so poor these days you're probably still ahead of me.
    I'm getting updates from my son from the sound booth......and he's quicker than the lot of you. 
  • Wycombe doing a Golfie & making it 4 teams on 64 points. 
  • Wycombe 2-1
    Barnsley 4-0
  • Charlton are 3 nil up and negatives are picked up on 🤦🏻‍♂️

On this occasion sorry but its time to enjoy a certain score.
  • Leuth said:
    Holden's pressing game in full plumage today, I have to say 
    It has been beautiful to watch. Really impressed by how the team is playing today. 

On this occasion sorry but its time to enjoy a certain score.
    But not now ,,, not telling you the score
  • Sponsored links:

• I want Terrell Thomas to get a goal so badly now that Sess has his. He's looked quite good at LB. Pressed much better than you'd expect a CB to. 

• 55' Thomas lets fly. The defender sends a left-footed effort wide.
  • Millwall going up.

Once again results going their way.....🙄
  • Can we keep Hector next year pretty please. 
  • We have started the second how we finished the first, looking fluent, and snuffing out anything Shrewsbury try, almost a shot on target there from Thomas...
  • Off_it said:
    I'm getting updates from my son from the sound booth......and he's quicker than the lot of you. 
    Has he made himself a sound booth so he doesn't have to listen to you?
  • Charlton are 3 nil up and negatives are picked up on 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Playing to our strengths, sticking to what we're good at etc etc
  • Our movement off of the ball has also been excellent today 
  • Can we keep Hector next year pretty please. 
    I will kick in €10 toward his wages. Absolute class at this level. Suspect a Championship side will pick him up but he's lovely to watch. Never flustered. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!