Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IPSWICH TOWN AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE (ends 3pm Friday)

13»

Comments

• Options

1981, FAC 5th Rd, though I don't recall it being a ticketed game, we payed on the turnstile.....5,000+ Charlton.
    Shad upaya   face (-:      Up there with "things can only get better", for memories of an away trip.
  • Options
    Tickets end 3pm today to call the ticket office for collection at ground, no sales on day 
    You don't actually need to call them after buying online, right? Like... I bought an extra online for my mate and selected "collect from away ground" and assume it will be sitting there ready tomorrow...

Looking forward to this now
  • Options
    Went down and got 2 tickets just before they closed on a last minute whim. Looking forward to it now, just got to figure out where to park.
  • Options
    Anyone driving there's a good little carpark just up the hill from the ground 5 minutes walk 
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    If you're driving please look at the bbc.co.uk/news/essex link as there will be a closure on part of the A12 for our homeward journeys tomorrow.
    thanks for the heads up

From South East London, googlemaps suggesting the following route (M25 -> A13 -> join the A12 jun 17 (after closure) 

Hopefully someone has told the coaches the A12 is closed......

Just checking Highways England and it looks like the closures kick in from 9pm
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    BalladMan said:
    If you're driving please look at the bbc.co.uk/news/essex link as there will be a closure on part of the A12 for our homeward journeys tomorrow.
    thanks for the heads up

From South East London, googlemaps suggesting the following route (M25 -> A13 -> join the A12 jun 17 (after closure) 

A12 close southbound from 9pm tonight until Monday. My understanding is that northbound not closed at all. Will only affect return journey (which is what @Fanny Fanackapan said at the start). 
  • Options
    So the trains are fcuked and the A12 is closed on the way back? Magic, just magic.
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    Rothko said:
    BalladMan said:
    thanks for the heads up

A12 close southbound from 9pm tonight until Monday. My understanding is that northbound not closed at all. Will only affect return journey (which is what @Fanny Fanackapan said at the start). 
    Ah fair enough, only a few minutes difference in journey times 
  • Options
    The route above is probably quicker than the normal route back to SE London

A13 is a fast road no cameras and gets you 3 miles from Dartford 
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    thanks for the heads up

The coaches will be heading straight to Milton Keynes after the game, to make sure they arrive on time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very easy drive down (1hr 30m). Hopefully the team perform. COYR
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    Think you were ahead of the pack @BalladMan

Dartford approach the usual pain and now accident on A12 from what I’ve been tracking. My lot won’t arrive until gone 2
  • Options
    BalladMan said:
    Think you were ahead of the pack @BalladMan

Dartford approach the usual pain and now accident on A12 from what I’ve been tracking. My lot won’t arrive until gone 2
    That’s a shame. Lots of parking near the ground though so hopefully will get in the ground on time. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Charlton are 10/1 to win. Massive odds
    Great thing about your username is, my first ever football match was Ipswich v Blackburn in Nov 1993, Ipswich won 1-0 and Eddie Youds scored the winning goal!
    That may have been his only ever goal for Ipswich.
    I think it was, Ipswich missed a pen in that game too. The following year that Blackburn team won the prem and Ipswich got relegated.