Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

IPSWICH TOWN AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE (ends 3pm Friday)

Comments

• Options
    Sold 4k last season. This year far fewer, eh!
    4k really ? 
  • Options
    Engineering works.
  • Options
    4k for Ipswich? Never
  • Options
    Just under 2k last season. 
  • Options
    Got mine tonight. We’ll have 1k+ again for another meaningless game, excellent support 
    All aboard the rail replacement bus. Choo choo!
  • Options
    7 of our gang will be there.
  • Options
    Charlton are 10/1 to win. Massive odds
  • Options
    Last season … 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Damn, coaches are sold out! 

There are spaces on coach one remaining.

Valley Away Coach

Coach one pick-up points

• Larkfield: 10.20am
    • Gravesend: 10.45am
    • Dartford: 11am
    • Bexleyheath: 11.15am
    • Charlton: 11.30am
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/away-day-guide-portman-road
  • Options
    Great thing about your username is, my first ever football match was Ipswich v Blackburn in Nov 1993, Ipswich won 1-0 and Eddie Youds scored the winning goal!
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    4k for Ipswich? Never
    1981, FAC 5th Rd, though I don't recall it being a ticketed game, we payed on the turnstile.....5,000+ Charlton.
    Yup I was there 
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    ChiAddick said:
    4k for Ipswich? Never
    1981, FAC 5th Rd, though I don't recall it being a ticketed game, we payed on the turnstile.....5,000+ Charlton.
    Yup I was there 
    Me too. Was manic
  • Options
    Last season … 
    Huh... thanks

I remember seeing a table/some stats with all our away attendances at the end of last season. Ipswich away at the end of the season was the highest... and I thought it was 4k

Either the table was wrong or I mis-remembered.  Probably the latter, fair do. 

Both last season and this it's a good turn out for a dead rubber...not many closer away days has to be a factor 

• Options
    Not for all of us. One of the most difficult from Bristol.
  • Options
    Not for all of us. One of the most difficult from Bristol.
    You had your one last week,this is mine and I have done it as aday return just once. Leaving at 6am and not returning home until after midnight . That’s without a beer aswell.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    4k for Ipswich? Never
    Great away day
    Dirty Dicks was rammo.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Great thing about your username is, my first ever football match was Ipswich v Blackburn in Nov 1993, Ipswich won 1-0 and Eddie Youds scored the winning goal!
    That may have been his only ever goal for Ipswich.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tickets for this and MK Dons, I must be stark, staring, raving f@8king mad!!!
  • Options
    • Initial allocation: 1,281

• Sold: 989

• On sale until: Friday, April 14th at 3pm

• Options
    ChiAddick said:
    4k for Ipswich? Never
    I was there for that game, superb away following. Atmosphere was great. Wark and Mariner scored for them. Charlton and Ipswich fans separated by netting behind the goal, if I remember correctly. Got in a bit of bother coming out of the ground, but there were OB everywhere!
  • Options
    Getting close to another sellout can't wait
    Come On You Reds  B)
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    4k for Ipswich? Never
    I was there for that game, superb away following. Atmosphere was great. Wark and Mariner scored for them. Charlton and Ipswich fans separated by netting behind the goal, if I remember correctly. Got in a bit of bother coming out of the ground, but there were OB everywhere!
    Loved that era. I went with a friend's dad who was a copper and we were in the seats. Great times. I was about 15 and went to nearly all the matches home and away that season.
  • Options
    Please be aware that no tickets will be sold from Portman Road on matchday.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/match-preview-ipswich-town-v-charlton

• Options
    Hope we can sell our whole allocation by close today.
  • Options
    Tickets end 3pm today to call the ticket office for collection at ground, no sales on day 
  • Options
    If you're driving please look at the bbc.co.uk/news/essex link as there will be a closure on part of the A12 for our homeward journeys tomorrow.
  • Options
    If you're driving please look at the bbc.co.uk/news/essex link as there will be a closure on part of the A12 for our homeward journeys tomorrow.
    thanks for the heads up

From South East London, googlemaps suggesting the following route (M25 -> A13 -> join the A12 jun 17 (after closure) 

Hopefully someone has told the coaches the A12 is closed......