Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Somethings Got To Change Thomas?

This administration is going no where, time to find another buyer, if you don’t want to put your hand in your pocket Thomas.

Comments

• Options
    Backwards is definitely somewhere.
  • Options
    Just f**k off TS.
  • Options
    If he's still here at the start of next season I dread to think what state the club will be in. ST sales through the floor , minimal squad investment, anyone that's got a value sold. 

Just feels like we're never going to strike the jackpot with ownership. 
  • Options
    Yep he'll just change the manager again
  • Options
    I was one of your biggest supporters Sandgaard, full of hope for the future. You have royally screwed up, we are at our lowest position ever and you have got rid of good loyal staff.
    You need to go and go now, you have RUINED a great club, and you and your family have about as much an idea of running an English football club, as I have about running a US based medical con-job!
    I have no idea why you got involved, all you are doing is dragging this great club down.....just GO....NOW!
    👏👏👏
  • Options
    This administration is going no where, time to find another buyer, if you don’t want to put your hand in your pocket Thomas.
     Best thing for us I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2023
     Best thing for us I think.
    Can you explain how we get there though?  Because I honestly don't see a path to it.

I can see a path to liquidation, but not administration, and never have been able to, even under ESI2.  Maybe I am missing something.

Back to the OP, if TS still owns the majority of the club at the start of next season, we will get relegated.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    No manager can succeed under TS. It’s TS that’s needs to go, to be replaced by a competent owner. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    If he's still here at the start of next season I dread to think what state the club will be in. ST sales through the floor , minimal squad investment, anyone that's got a value sold. 

Just feels like we're never going to strike the jackpot with ownership. 
    And Bonne & Penney re-signed on 3 year deals.
    Don’t even joke about that. Truly awful prospect. 
  • Options
    Atmosphere around the club had capitulated since a takeover was stopped.

back to negativity and crap performances and results
  • Options
    Not sure the hole in which TS is hiding in will get wifi to read it. Every day he’s in
    charge his legacy becomes more of an embarrassment in our history. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Will be a tough renew for me and my son, Both of us would have given our right arms to pull on that shirt. 
    To watch pro players not give a  F&8k about the club i love is hard. Compound that with a witless owner.

But i am an optimist, and i cant quite see my life without CAFC somewhere in it.

• Options
    One of the best 3 1/2 minutes ever, after what sounded like 90 of the worst.
  • Options
    Saw that Stranglers vid on Now 70”s music channel this morning- and CAFC did cross my mind. 
  • Options
    If any of Bonne, Penney or Kilkenny are with us next season that'll be enough to tell you in what direction we are heading. I won't be rushing to renew until I can see what our summer recruitment is like. 
    Our budget probably won’t be able to stretch to that calibre of player! 
  • Options
    We'll have Lavelle, Kirk and DJ back next season. It'll be like 3 new signings...
    That is grim. 
  • Options
    Can anyone seriously imagine that in less than five months from now we'll have a promotion challenging squad assembled because I can't. These things take time and each day that passes the chances of that happening recede. I'm nearly an old aged pensioner you know!