Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Think it's going to be Sunderland or Boro going up
  • Thank fuck for that!
  • Sunderland now make the play offs. Still makes me sick to think the conversations I had with fellow Sunderland fans after the play off final, how far have we fallen!
  • Sponsored links:

• vffvff
    edited May 2023
    Need to change the thread banner now - Millwall not getting promoted  :)
  • In the play offs with 1.5 points a game?!
  • DENIED
  • If you know your History. 
    Plus 3-4. That score sticks in Charltons throat.
  • Reality check: They did finish 8th in the division above us.
  • Millwall bottled it 😂😂😂

🎵 3-1 and you f****d it up 🎵 
  • Still think Millwall will win. 
    Alright Golfie 😉
  • Never in doubt, I knew Blackburn would come good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame this wont end in a draw... They'd have been even closer to missing out then
    I was almost willing them to score in the last 10 seconds but no, not really.
  • Why have we gone to smiling Sunderland fans, can't we have crying Millwall fans picture in picture. 
  • Sunderland now make the play offs. Still makes me sick to think the conversations I had with fellow Sunderland fans after the play off final, how far have we fallen!

Also shows that with pulling the club together and a half decent takeover that Charlton can get in that position as well.
  • edited May 2023
    I guess it is the highlight of our crap  season. Jesus, how far have we fallen?, and thank god that lot are not in the playoffs, I think it would have been unbearable.
  • Let the wankfest commence 👌
  • Luton, Coventry and Sunderland in the playoffs, we were playing them not too long ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!