Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic vs Fleetwood Town | Saturday 11th February 2023 - 3pm Kick-Off | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    No question the Jayden will be desperate to score against us. I just hope we can get an early goal to settle the nerves. 
    Would like to see Bonne scoring, because whatever you think about him he does work hard. I'm going to have a quid on him to score if the price is decent.
    Looking forward to seeing Kilkenny again.
    3-0 
  • Options
    Added to that he tends to go on scoring runs and it could be interesting if he goes on one now!
  • Options
    Bonne to score? His best form is 1 in 3... Leaburn would be better option for me. We outscore Stockley. By one. Hope the Valley crowd applaud him off the pitch (so long as we win). 
  • Options
    Bonne to score? His best form is 1 in 3... Leaburn would be better option for me. We outscore Stockley. By one. Hope the Valley crowd applaud him off the pitch (so long as we win). 
    Bonne or Leaburn to score probably depends on which one starts.
  • Options
    Poplar score it seems but another 2-1 win for me, expect JS to have a good game.
  • Options
    Feeling strangely optimistic about this one. 4-1 Charlton.
  • Options
    2-1 Inniss chins Stockley who slots away the Pen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's no reason why Innis shouldn't be able to make sure Stockley gets no joy in this game. Height, pace and determination wise.
  • Options
    Stockley to score any time, we win 2-1
  • Options

Still over 24 hours to wait, so there are some trains to keep you occupied until then. Clapham Junction in the sunshine. 
    I can't see the numbers! What kind of trainspotting photo is that!
  • Options
    A game we should win, and a game I think we will win. I think we may even manage a comfortable win if we score an early goal.

I can't see any reason why Stockley should get anything other than a good welcome back. He should be really up for this game to prove a point, but I still fancy us to keep a clean sheet.

3-0 home win in the late Winter/early Spring sunshine.
  • Options
    3-0 Addicks
  • Options
    Theres quite a few teams above us playing each other tomorrow, hopefully taking points off each other so could be a great opportunity to continue gaining some ground and momentum with a 5th win in 6. 

Think it won't be as easy as perhaps it should be but we will win it 2-1 (as we all know Stockley is gonna score nailed on)
  • Options
    Think there will be a few goals as I'm not convinced with us yet keeping enough clean sheets. 3-2 to us
  • Options
    Sorry folks first game this season at the Valley. We're doomed!!
    Coyr!
  • Options
    Sorry folks first game this season at the Valley. We're doomed!!
    Coyr!
    Same here, we're definitely doomed.
  • Options
    Bonne to score early I reckon, 3-1 with Stockley taking on our entire team and nutmegging AMB before shh'ing the covered end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if Sess will be back. 
  • Options
    Stockley to put in a typical Valley performance and subbed on the hour after not getting a sniff. Addicks to win 3-0 
  • Options
    Theres quite a few teams above us playing each other tomorrow, hopefully taking points off each other so could be a great opportunity to continue gaining some ground and momentum with a 5th win in 6. 

Think it won't be as easy as perhaps it should be but we will win it 2-1 (as we all know Stockley is gonna score nailed on)
    It never is to be honest. 
  • Options
    Stockley to put in a typical Valley performance and subbed on the hour after not getting a sniff. Addicks to win 3-0 
    No chance. He'll become Haaland for 90 minutes 
  • Options
    Off topic but not worth it's own thread.  What proof do you need to bring of over 65 status?
  • Options
    Off topic but not worth its own thread.  What proof do you need to bring of over 65 status?
    I took my driving licence, also printed out a copy of the driving licence in case they wanted it for future reference 
  • Options
    I’d be more worried about Jack Marriott 
  • Options
    Off topic but not worth it's own thread.  What proof do you need to bring of over 65 status?
    1946 FA cup Final programme
  • Options
    1946 FA cup Final programme
    Bay City Rollers scarf