Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD; Exeter City v Charlton Athletic ; Saturday 4th February 2023 ; KO 3.00 pm

Comments

• Options
    Lovely dribble from Dobson, unlucky slip from Rak
  • Options

43 | Mitchell looking really lively on the left, with City looking to utilise him as the game goes on.
  • Options
    Uffff let off, great football in our box from Exeter, shot blocked.
  • Options
    How are they finding so much space in and around our box?
  • Options

45+1' 2 minutes added...

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Great block from Penney - My stream is a few mins behind though, still on 44mins
  • Options
    How are they finding so much space in and around our box?
    Same thing last week v Bolton 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    According to the Exeter commentator our goalscorers are Bak Sayki and Brook Taylor
    Tim Brooke-Taylor..you're having a laugh:-)
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    HT1-2, well deserved lead, and we should build on this second half, this is a win lads
  • Options
    Free kick taken... Now.
  • Options
    Half time
  • Options
    Talal said:
    According to the Exeter commentator our goalscorers are Bak Sayki and Brook Taylor
    Tim Brooke-Taylor..you're having a laugh:-)
    Sure he said Macaully Boon earlier. 
  • Options
    Hmmmm. We were dominating and then as ever we let them back into the game and were second best from then on.

Big test now this second half. 
  • Options
    Half the job done.

Got to not let them get an equaliser otherwise I fear they might win it. Next goal is massive. We score a 3rd & its game over. 
  • Options
    Need to keep the ball better "Buffering" apart "Buffering" from "Buffering" "Buffering" the two "Buffering" goals, we've "Buffering" not really tested "Buffering" their Goalkeeper.

Just letting you experience the match I've enjoyed so far
  • Options
    Disgusting from the ref after the first goal. Downright disrespectful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Not really... He was just sticking to the letter of the law.

There are some very rare Referees who'll let it go, but their hands are tied by bureaucracy
  • Options
    Funny half. Exeter have had more possession and in dangerous areas, but we've looked really dangerous when we've attacked.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

There are some very rare Referees who'll let it go, but their hands are tied by bureaucracy
     Isn't that only for political stuff? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    JaShea99 said:

Isn't that only for political stuff? 
    I think they tend to ban it all so its more of a black and white rule.
  • Options
    Weird 45. We are awful in defence and were lucky to survive the first five minutes. Then JRS finishes exactly the same chance he missed last week. The CBT makes a good run and scores too. So what happens next..we sit back and start to showboat, they switch to three at the back and we fail to cope. JRS was sleeping for their goal. We've been lucky to hang on to the lead since. 

Bonne has been anonymous. Clare awful. 

Let's have Leaburn on soon and some nous shown as to how they are playing then we might be ok... I'm not confident though.
  • Options
    Curbs analysis is spot on.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

It’s called discretion.
  • Options
    ffs Brownie, replay of the great goals from JRS and CBT and all Brownie is concerned about is the defensive lapses from Exeter, what's wrong with the guy, stuff the defence, they were great finishes ffs
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:

It’s called discretion.
    Read my second line - I honestly get your point, but you wont see many Referees being discreet.

I mean there was the referee who didnt book Billy Sharp years ago when he played straight after his Wife had a miscarriage (?) - and he got applauded for it... Says all you need to know, discretion doesnt happen enough.
  • Options
    Fleetwood v Burton
    Stocks up against Big Mac
    Nothing to see there Nil Nil H / T 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!