Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Hector (Page 11 - Signs a NEW one year deal)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2023
    @ing really??
  • Options
    Good God what the hell is that all about.
    I miss Scarfy 😢
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Mind you he ain’t match fit so he won’t play till March 
  • Options
    I have to say I saw him With Fulham and thought he was mustard. Something has obviously gone wrong but he’s a good player.  Assume it’s bye bye Lavelle tonight?
    I remember him playing us in the 2019/20 season.

Looking at his stats for Fulham in the Championship last season it seems he was fit last season, but permanently on the bench.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/michael-hector/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/157490/plus/0?saison=2021&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=
    He was fantastic in a 0-0. We never looked like scoring and he was absolute class on the ball
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I have to say I saw him With Fulham and thought he was mustard. Something has obviously gone wrong but he’s a good player.  Assume it’s bye bye Lavelle tonight?
    I remember him playing us in the 2019/20 season.

Looking at his stats for Fulham in the Championship last season it seems he was fit last season, but permanently on the bench.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/michael-hector/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/157490/plus/0?saison=2021&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=
    He was fantastic in a 0-0. We never looked like scoring and he was absolute class on the ball
    Marcus Maddison looked good four years ago.
  • Options
    Yep......quality signing 4 years ago, but not now. Just like - 

Arter & Maddison

We never learn. 

And Ben Watson.
  • Options
    That's a great intro video only because I love better call Saul. Hope him playing a character in a wheelchair won't be a sign of things to come with us! 
  • Options
    Shame he wasn't given minutes against Millwall as a trialist yesterday
    His hamstrings would have gone after 10 minutes, out for 6 weeks.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolute basket case of a club…
  • Options
    He has been a very decent player – up to PL level – and is a good age for a CB. But he hasn't played this season and must be an injury worry. Not sure what to think.
  • Options
    It is what it is. Some decent pedigree but so was Harry Arter. If it turns out ok then great, but I won’t be holding my breath 

22/23 - 0 games
    21/22 - 4 league games
    20/21 - 4 league games

8 league games in 2 1/2 years 
    Yep. Hope this one isn't another Joe Ledley. 
  • Options
    It is what it is. Some decent pedigree but so was Harry Arter. If it turns out ok then great, but I won’t be holding my breath 

22/23 - 0 games
    21/22 - 4 league games
    20/21 - 4 league games

Oh Lord, when you spell it out like that you can only ask the question what on earth are we doing?

Totally perplexed how a man who hasn't played a game all season so far is going to bring anything worthwhile to the party for the rest of the season.
  • Options
    Lost for words, my whelm is under.
  • Options

22/23 - 0 games
    21/22 - 4 league games
    20/21 - 4 league games

To be fair, while he didn't play last season (21/22), he was consistently on the bench for a very good Fulham side, so was fit all season and good enough to be in their matchday squad. In the PL in 20/21 he was regularly on the Fulham bench. 

If we had signed him in the summer I would have said it was an excellent signing, my concern now is his lack of game involvement and proper training since last May.
  • Options

22/23 - 0 games
    21/22 - 4 league games
    20/21 - 4 league games

Not too many less than Aneke ?  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feels like Rhys Williams MK 2. Thank god we haven't got Hull away in our next game.
  • Options
    We're going up
    We're going up
    We're going... 
    Up shit creek
  • Options
    Anyone want to open a book on how many minutes he plays this season ? I will start and say 23
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Anyone want to open a book on how many minutes he plays this season ? I will start and say 23
  • Options
    Depends how long we have to wait for him to be fit enough to even be on the bench 
  • Options
    Our defense definitely needs improvement let's hope he's just the ticket not sure myself but we will see 
  • Options

22/23 - 0 games
    21/22 - 4 league games
    20/21 - 4 league games

Yes but he looks after himself fitness wise !!
  • Options
    Eh, yeah.. ermmm good signing...I guess, maybe...

I'll guess at him making exactly 4 appearances before being released in the summer.