Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Macauley Bonne - now at Southend (p29)

1262728293032»

Comments

• They got through in the cup today…
    Boo. 
    I wanted Eastleigh away in the first round.
    So BOO again.
  • The winning scorer replaced Bonne
  • Incredible 🤣🤣🤣
  • Couldn’t make it up. Going to put everything I’ve got on him scoring 
  • edited October 14
    I was deciding how much to wager on Bonne scoring and decided to bet the same amount as his value. 

Anyone know what odds I'll get on a 50p bet?
  • I was deciding how much to wager on Bonne scoring and decided to bet the same amount as his value. 

Extend the bet to him scoring against us then not scoring again the rest of the season.
  • I was deciding how much to wager on Bonne scoring and decided to bet the same amount as his value. 

You've over paid

• Sponsored links:

• At the end of the relegation season under Bowyer he was pretty hopeless, the miss from under the crossbar at St Andrews for example, that defied the laws of physics. I didn't want him back, but was quite shocked by how much worse he seemed to have got.
    And if he scored it, we stayed up. It was easier than the goal he scored. I also remember him
    missing a fairly easy chance against Millwall at 0-0.  Having to play Bonne at all shows how badly Roland and Southall stitched us up
    To be fair to him, and I think he's an absolute prick in general, we were only in the conversation about staying up because of the goals he did score. He saved our bacon in the last minute against Wigan, should have scored the goal that kept us up at Birmingham if the team remembered to do defending in injury time and put us ahead against Brentford before a pretty unnecessary collapse. He scored more than Hemed, Davison, Green and Aneke combined in that period, he was our only striker who put anything towards us trying to stay alive at all. There's a million things I can happily be shitty to Bonne about but frankly even though he wasn't brilliant at the end of that season he did more to contribute to us trying to survive with everything against us after the Covid break than anyone else in that team did
    Without going all out Ronnie Moore on you and blaming the ref, don’t chucks have a perfectly good goal disallowed against reading. I think they scored from a penalty and we had an identical challenge not given.
  • At the end of the relegation season under Bowyer he was pretty hopeless, the miss from under the crossbar at St Andrews for example, that defied the laws of physics. I didn't want him back, but was quite shocked by how much worse he seemed to have got.
    And if he scored it, we stayed up. It was easier than the goal he scored. I also remember him
    missing a fairly easy chance against Millwall at 0-0.  Having to play Bonne at all shows how badly Roland and Southall stitched us up
    To be fair to him, and I think he's an absolute prick in general, we were only in the conversation about staying up because of the goals he did score. He saved our bacon in the last minute against Wigan, should have scored the goal that kept us up at Birmingham if the team remembered to do defending in injury time and put us ahead against Brentford before a pretty unnecessary collapse. He scored more than Hemed, Davison, Green and Aneke combined in that period, he was our only striker who put anything towards us trying to stay alive at all. There's a million things I can happily be shitty to Bonne about but frankly even though he wasn't brilliant at the end of that season he did more to contribute to us trying to survive with everything against us after the Covid break than anyone else in that team did
    Without going all out Ronnie Moore on you and blaming the ref, don’t chucks have a perfectly good goal disallowed against reading. I think they scored from a penalty and we had an identical challenge not given.
    He had a tight offside disallowed. It's been a while since I saw it, I remember thinking at the time he looked off but I don't know if there were other angles that looked clearer. I do remember reading that Chuks had gone up to Bowyer and said he wanted to be the man and replace Taylor but he barely offered anything in the appearances he did make in the period. JFC should have had a penalty given in that game yes, it was another thing to add to the list of nonsense we had to put up with that season.
  • Southend are still in the FA Cup, we all know who we're getting if they get through and who will score his first of the season.