Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Manchester United vs Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 10th January 2023 - 8pm KO | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    ManU have 3 players sent off first 20 minutes, and play the Under 19s.  6-0 loss.
  • Options
    Gutted I can't be there but will be watching a stream. Good luck to the boys and good luck to all of you making your way up there today, hope it's a cracking day.
  • Options
    Wife is already seriously pissed as I have asked Alexa to play Into The Valley at volume ten for the fifth time this am 
  • Options
    Just spoken to my mate who is a Utd season ticket holder and I am travelling to old Trafford with. He lives in Altrincham and said the rain is ‘relentless’ at the moment and there is a serious risk of postponement if it carries on like this 
  • Options
    Just spoken to my mate who is a Utd season ticket holder and I am travelling to old Trafford with. He lives in Altrincham and said the rain is ‘relentless’ at the moment and there is a serious risk of postponement if it carries on like this 
    I am in Manchester and it’s a light drizzle currently 
  • Options
    Wife is already seriously pissed as I have asked Alexa to play Into The Valley at volume ten for the fifth time this am 
    Alexa play 'Addicks to Victory' I mean 'Into the Valley'
  • Options
    flyingkiwiDK said:
    I am in Manchester and it’s a light drizzle currently 
    I’m in Manc. It’s breezy with enough rain to need to dry your coat by a radiator. Should ease off throughout the day. Think Old Trafford will cope just fine!!
  • Options
    I can't remember a game at OT (football ground!) ever being postponed due to the weather.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1946 !!! we been further more recently than that !!! anyway - the conditions are playing perfectly into our hands - innis and rashford skid into a puddle, noone sees whats happened and rashford's on the end of a 'reducer'   
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    TBF my mate is more concerned with getting a total soaking - he sits front row in the Stretford End.
  • Options
    For the Aussie based addicks, the game is being shown live on beIN sports, at 330am Perth time! 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    The main difference between the teams is Manchester United have had an extra day’s rest.
     I'd be surprised if any first teamers start. Maybe a couple needing fitness. 
  • Options
    Will travel in hope, Big shout out to the United fans travelling from Bournemouth. 
    Really want to bring the Covered End to Manchester tonight! Go in HT At 0-0 and anything could happen.  COYRS!!
    It was 0-0 at HT time in 1994 AND they were down to 10 men. Remind me of the score that day 🤔.
  • Options
    Bit late but I have a spare if anybody is looking.
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    Don't tell me Prince Harry has let you down?
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    LTKapal said:
    Don't tell me Prince Harry has let you down?
    He has indeed, we were going in fancy dress aswell, very disappointed.
  • Options
    It must be a windup, but I’m told that on ‘Red Cafe’ Uniteds equivalent of Charlton life,  they still thought Alan Curbishley was our manager!
    It is a wind up as they are talking about their ex players from the 90s (youngsters) getting a run out. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As an aside it's a truly pathetic record to not reach a major cup semifinal since 1947. 
  • Options
    Patiently waiting for the nephews to be dragged out of school for their dentist appointment middayish 😉but itching to get oop north now.
  • Options
    Ok it's only 11.00 and Im already hyper for tonight !!!! 
    Please please Charlton put in a decent showing.

Innis 33/1 for a red card, just had £30 on that... like printing money of Rashford plays 
  • Options
    I hope we play with freedom and purpose and don't just 'park the bus'  hoping for a turn up .. all the Manc Pilgrims, have a great day out and enjoy the atmosphere inside Old Trafford, one of the true Cathedrals of English sport
  • Options
    Holden just on Talksport interviewed by White and Jordan.
  • Options
    Probably been asked,  but anywhere to watch this on tv/streaming?! 

• Options
    2121 said:
    Probably been asked,  but anywhere to watch this on tv/streaming?! 
    Hmmm... I wonder if this thread might hold the answer... 
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/95384/stream-solutions-for-tuesday#latest