Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Forum?

Comments

• edited December 2022
    Pico said:
    Why wasn't he asked about the managers he's appointed and said at the time, 'They were the right man for the job' and it turns out that clearly they weren't! Surely that's down to him and his lack of knowledge in that department?

So, TS's decision making on the manager front is non existent, can we expect it'll be the same with the new manager?

Why also wasn't Martin Sandgaards role questioned, as he appears to be clueless as well, making father and son a liability along with the blonde?
    "JW asked about the managerial and playing scenario being his fault. TS said even though he has people employed to do it, he is the one that has to make those decisions on whether people are in those positions or not."
    But that isn't the same as TS taking responsibility for getting it totally wrong because he doesn't have a clue and nor seemingly those he employs to seek out the right manager and the potential of that happening again 'ad infinitum.'
  • edited December 2022
    Who was the caretaker manager he tried to appoint after Garner’s exit but wouldn’t pay the wages their agent asked for?

Is Scott Marshall still at the club?
  • Who was the caretaker manager he tried to appoint after Garner’s exit but wouldn’t pay the wages their agent asked for?

Is Scott Marshall still at the club?
    Great question. Where the hell is our assistant manager?
  • did anyone ask if we will buy players in Jan especially if we still dont have a permanent manager/coach in place?

• Sponsored links:

• Load of bullish!t
  • Apparently there were no agents in football 20-30 years ago. Right!
    Monster correct, monster 
  • Can someone explain the bit about the loss of the kit staff please? I know several of them have gone, but I'm not sure what he was actually talking about in that bit of the meeting.
  • chev said:
    Of course he knows it's sold, if it's sold, its him selling it....
  • Apparently there were no agents in football 20-30 years ago. Right!

• razil said:
    did anyone ask if we will buy players in Jan especially if we still dont have a permanent manager/coach in place?

Perhaps he’ll tap up the fan who lent the club money on generous terms for some more funds

He said there was a fan that offered a very friendly loan on good terms for a few hundred thousand pounds a little over a year ago, which has been documented, and because the terms were good he did it. He said things like that are always helpful.”
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    razil said:
    did anyone ask if we will buy players in Jan especially if we still dont have a permanent manager/coach in place?

Perhaps he’ll tap up the fan who lent the club money on generous terms for some more funds

”He said there was a fan that offered a very friendly loan on good terms for a few hundred thousand pounds a little over a year ago, which has been documented, and because the terms were good he did it. He said things like that are always helpful.”
    I would like confirmation that he has paid said fan back....
  • aliwibble said:
    Can someone explain the bit about the loss of the kit staff please? I know several of them have gone, but I'm not sure what he was actually talking about in that bit of the meeting.
    We have so many players that would be OK if they weren't injured, Sandgaard has tasked the top boffins at Zynex to build composite players out of them using the best bits. These cyborg soccer stars are to be know as Kit Staff because of the assembly method; I prefer Frankenstein Footballers myself.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    razil said:

”He said there was a fan that offered a very friendly loan on good terms for a few hundred thousand pounds a little over a year ago, which has been documented, and because the terms were good he did it. He said things like that are always helpful.”
    I would like confirmation that he has paid said fan back....
    Well, quite, I mean fair play if they had a fair few Bob laying around.

mind boggles how the whole conversation went and what it was earmarked for and if that came to fruition - hope that they have a good plan for its return
  • Get sandgaard down the Royal Oak before a match to answer some proper questions from passionate pissed up supporters and see what happens. All this pussying around is getting us nowhere. Imagine Millwall fans In The same situation...it wouldn't happen.
    Keep your millwall thanks.

I think he was pressed well by Heather and others according to those notes. I was actually surprised to see the official website report some of that to the detail it has.
    I was there when their owner changed their badge & cracked down on their behaviour.
    Most were happy because they got to an FA Cup Final, played in Europe & nearly made to to the EPL.
    You’ll be surprised what some fans will put up with, if you give them a whiff of success.
  • @Weegie Addick

Given TS’s Southall revelation, I’m sure I heard you say at the start of Monday’s call that Southall had contacted CAST in recent days. 

Did I hear that right? If so, what was the nature of his contact? 

Thanks 
  • @Weegie Addick

Given TS’s Southall revelation, I’m sure I heard you say at the start of Monday’s call that Southall had contacted CAST in recent days. 

Thanks 
    An email. Not a polite one. 
  • Can't believe the blokes still sniffing around, unbelievable.
  • @Weegie Addick

Thanks 
    Oh he's not threatening to sue again is he?
  • @Weegie Addick

Thanks 
    What was the content of the email?

After the meeting with TS, what are your thoughts? Full of shit and giving lip service or do you believe he is putting stuff in place?