Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Forum?

Comments

• Southall re-emerging is a real WTF moment ! 

Interesting that Garner's comments in public, and his behaviour seemed to be more of an issue than results
  • edited December 2022
  • Strange !!!!!! after that marathon read im none the wiser as to WTF is going on

so many people and rumours about bids and exclusivity deals in place yet he has stone cold said he has NO intention to sell at all 

is he lying ….dont get why he cant just be honest if there is things going on

or has everyone else got it wrong and peoples info / rumours just not true about a takeover🤔🤔🤔🤔
  • Sponsored links:

• must say I too now don't know what the heck IS going on!!!
  • Strange !!!!!! after that marathon read im none the wiser as to WTF is going on

so many people and rumours about bids and exclusivity deals in place yet he has stone cold said he has NO intention to sell at all 

is he lying ….dont get why he cant just be honest if there is things going on

or has everyone else got it wrong and peoples info / rumours just not true about a takeover🤔🤔🤔🤔
    I’m actually starting to wonder if he’s capable of being honest about anything 🤷‍♀️
    Honestly im sooo confused…😂🤦🏻‍♂️  Dont get what he achieves by lying and saying so much 💩 
  • supaclive said:
    WHERE on earth are we actually spending several hundred thousand more on salaries than last year?!!?!?!

Unless he counts fees to secure Garner and his number two and fees to sack Garner?   

I just can't see where we have spent it! 
    We have more kids than ever signed up from the academy - not a bad thing imo but will all add to salary yet not impacting the first team on the whole.
  • edited December 2022
    Why wasn't he asked about the managers he's appointed and said at the time, 'They were the right man for the job' and it turns out that clearly they weren't! Surely that's down to him and his lack of knowledge in that department?

So, TS's decision making on the manager front is non existent, can we expect it'll be the same with the new manager?

Why also wasn't Martin Sandgaards role questioned, as he appears to be clueless as well, making father and son a liability along with the blonde?
  • So Sandgaard isn’t looking to sell, is persisting with break even, & doesn’t think outside investment will happen. FFS 😡 We’re going to be stuck in this shitty division (assuming we don’t actually get relegated this season) for the foreseeable future aren’t we 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • I thinks he's simply putting up a firewall for the next owner to some degree especially if he is part of that set up (although a minor player). It makes sense to some degree although from our perspective it's frustrating. Of course I may be wrong and he's staying on for the long haul.
  • Sponsored links:

• what an absolute bullshitter he is, and what does he think he's getting out of still peddling the break even soundbites?
  • More BS and time wasting from TS
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Scoham said:
    Someone's scared?!
    Or skint.
    Or live in colorado?
    Exactly. I wouldn't fly to Colorado for a 2 hour meeting, when you can join the meeting by video link. 
    Agree with this. Especially if what about a subject I didn't care less about
  • Get sandgaard down the Royal Oak before a match to answer some proper questions from passionate pissed up supporters and see what happens. All this pussying around is getting us nowhere. Imagine Millwall fans In The same situation...it wouldn't happen.
  • edited December 2022
    When it looks like it is and smells like it is and if it comes out of his mouth you can guarantee that’s what it is, it’s dog s###
  • Why wasn't he asked about the managers he's appointed and said at the time, 'They were the right man for the job' and it turns out that clearly they weren't! Surely that's down to him and his lack of knowledge in that department?

So, TS's decision making on the manager front is non existent, can we expect it'll be the same with the new manager?

Why also wasn't Martin Sandgaards role questioned, as he appears to be clueless as well, making father and son a liability along with the blonde?
    "JW asked about the managerial and playing scenario being his fault. TS said even though he has people employed to do it, he is the one that has to make those decisions on whether people are in those positions or not."
  • Why the surprise ? What would people expect any owner to say? He’s not going to say I’ve got everything wrong is he. He is saying the ‘buck stops with me’ in most cases and as most speculated BG went because he spoke out / didn’t toe the line plus wasn’t do a great job. That’s an honest response I guess. 

The denials / vagueness on selling are likely disingenuous if he is actively discussing a sale and you wouldn’t expect him to say otherwise. Likewise if he is really active in appointing a new manager. 

But even he will have a deadline to work to if a sale is not imminent for fear of relegation so talk of continuing to search and invest in the squad cannot be completely untrue. 

The MS thing is the truly amazing titbit.