Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2024 qualifying

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Go with players he knows he can rely on... Italy (A) | Ukraine (H) are two of our hardest qualifiers for the Euros.

Need to get off the board with four points at the very least

I say that because of our dreadful record against the Italians

Can mess around later in the campaign with trial and error amongst the squad.
  • Options
    Rashford and Saka have to start though surely? And if we need to inject some pace into the defence Tomori has to be a consideration.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Missed out on Ukraine tickets and was unsuccessful in the ballot for Italy away (although it being in Naples im not that bothered!)

Going to Macedonia at OT and will be applying for Malta away.
    Ive been thinking about joining the England supporters club for access to aways and tourney tickets. Id need two tix for each game though so do I need 2 memberships for that or are you able to buy an extra ticket when you win on the ballots?
    No only members can apply as you need to give your membership number for all ticket applicants. 

I’ve only just joined so will always enter the ballot. Over 20 active caps you automatically get offered tickets for away games I believe.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    I picked up my tickets for the Ukraine game a few months back, looks like its sold out now. Also going to the u21's game at Fulham a few days later v Croatia.

Anyone else going? 
    Yes…8 of us going next Sunday
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Missed out on Ukraine tickets and was unsuccessful in the ballot for Italy away (although it being in Naples im not that bothered!)

Ive been thinking about joining the England supporters club for access to aways and tourney tickets. Id need two tix for each game though so do I need 2 memberships for that or are you able to buy an extra ticket when you win on the ballots?
    No only members can apply as you need to give your membership number for all ticket applicants. 

I’ve only just joined so will always enter the ballot. Over 20 active caps you automatically get offered tickets for away games I believe.
    As right, so both of us would need to be members. 
  • Options
    I surprisingly got allocated a ticket for Italy away on 12 caps, but due to work can’t go so didn’t purchase it. Could have really done with those 2 caps too.

Booked up travel for Macedonia away next Nov so will do that with or without tickets.

For some reason Malta does not appeal that much. Will hopefully get lucky for Scotland.
  • Options
    Last England away I done was Prague. Cba with atm too many tossers go. 

Italy playing in Naples against England seems like a nightmare have already seen flags with “Diego’s in a box” 

carnage written all over it after this weeks shenanigans out there. 
  • Options

But it’s England fans singing about the pope and the war 
  • Options
    England Fans' game? So do the supporters have a team?
  • Options
    Yep usually have a match whenever we play away or at home something that’s been going on for years.

italian ultras much like the Russians are Fannie’s that pick on shirters etc 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2023
    CAFCTrev said:

For the most part, yes. I think the only occasions where there would be a struggle at 20 caps is if it’s a very small allocation (ie - a few hundred). Places like Faroe Islands or Andorra.

I’ve missed out on 3 different ballots now, but was able to go to the World Cup because the allocation was about 6,000 per game - meaning anyone who applied was able to get them.

Will also be applying for Malta away. Sounds like we get a fairly decent allocation whenever we’ve played them before. 
  • Options
    Wales call up Morgan Fox
  • Options
    Kazakhstan beat Denmark 3-2 in the first big shock of qualifying.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    San Marino currently drawing 0-0 in Slovenia @ HT
  • Options
    Noticed that the Russians are playing a friendly with Iraq.
  • Options
    Very far away from the Euro 2020 performances. Saw what happened in Qatar and the 3-1 win vs Finland looked like a 1-1 draw for a long time.
    Only plus is Højlund (scored all 5 goals).
  • Options
    Stunner of an opener from France in Ireland... Latter are unlucky as they've done really well, and haven't parked the bus.

Just a shame Cullen provided the assist with a poor pass
  • Options
    Stunner of an opener from France in Ireland... Latter are unlucky as they've done really well, and haven't parked the bus.

Just a shame Cullen provided the assist with a poor pass
    Never play it across your goal .
  • Options
    Oh Josh...
  • Options
    Fair play to Ireland they've proper had a go 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a save 
  • Options
    What a save 

• Options
    I scared the bejesus out of the cat I was so sure that was going in!
    Great game 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    Scotland beating Spain.

McTominay 3 goals in 13 mins of football.
  • Options
    If you want to watch Scotland v Spain and have a VPN that can send you to Spain, you can watch Scotland v Spain here:
    https://www.rtve.es/deportes/20230328/escocia-espana-directo-fase-clasifcacion-eurocopa-2024/2432882.shtml
  • Options
    Wow 
  • Options
    Scotland beating Spain.

McTominay 3 goals in 13 mins of football.
    4, my Scottish mate slagged his Scotland performances of on Friday 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    What is that Spain team tho. Appalling.
  • Options
    Spain in shambles
  • Options
    McTominay has scored as many goals as England and Ronaldo in qualifying so far.