Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre, Match & Post (p14) Thread| Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (PJ2R)| Tues 22 November 2022

Comments

• Options
    Could someone post the Plymouth team please?
  • Options
    And their subs…
  • Options
    Try The Plymouth Herald web site.😜
  • Options
    Try The Plymouth Herald web site.😜
    Thanks ;)

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/plymouth-argyle-vs-charlton-live-7847963
  • Options
    Why is JFC not captain ?? is there a clause in his contract that would increase his wage ??

i will watch first half and see if Lyle comes on
  • Options
    I think there must be a club rule that Charlton TV aren't allowed to broadcast until all of Thomas's songs have been played
  • Options
    I didn't know it was tonight. I'll get there as fast as I can to swell the numbers.
  • Options
    Plymouth pitch looks in great condition, so no excuses tonight... ;)
  • Options
    So pleased he is giving the kids a game, good experience, as the rest of the 1st team are tured and running on empty, and need wrapping up in cotton wool, even if they get beaten it will not be through lack of effort as these games can be like a shop window to show what they are made of! Good luck to the 11 in the west country and the subs who i hope will enjoy some good minutes! 
    Personally i would keep any more of the 1st eleven from saturday no game time, as this will save TS a few pennies.

Safe return those on the long journey :)
  • Options
    Anti-anti football will be the excuse 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the rain it gets
  • Options
    Good evening my fellow masochists!
  • Options
    After what we've witnessed today with Saudi Arabia v the Argies, I'm gojng for a Charlton win
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    aliwibble said:
    Good evening my fellow masochists!
    Evening, all looking forward to this one tonight, with the youngish side tonight, so could be an open free game, and hopefully a win for their efforts
  • Options
    Chin left back 😣
  • Options
    Tuning in for this one tonight, and no not just because there´s virtually no WC group games being broadcast on Spanish TV, im just proper Charlton.

So here we go!
  • Options
    Oh great I'm buffering already, this does not bode well.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    oh fucksake its the Pizza cup
  • Options
    I didn't know it was tonight. I'll get there as fast as I can to swell the numbers.
    Isn't it an 18 hour flight?
  • Options
    Assiimwe beaten down our right, but good covering from Henry in our box, and he puts it out for a throw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2022
    aliwibble said:
    Oh great I'm buffering already, this does not bode well.
    Bung another 50p in the meter... ;)
  • Options
    About 40 Charlton?
  • Options
    Plymouth cross in from the right bu it's out for a goal kick. Harness is a bit over vigorous with that and it's off Asiimwe's head for a throw.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Thanks for the commentary aliwibble👍
  • Options
    Ooh, Kanu nearly gets on the end of a ball into their box from a kickout from Harness but a Plymouth defender does well to block.
  • Options
    So where’s the TV picture….I have a blank screen, commentary only?
    Is this game part of the 7 fixtures deal…..I thought it was?
  • Options
    @ross1 It may be a tad more sporadic than usual as my broadband's being a bit temperamental
  • Options
    Great bit of pressing by JFC to win possession near their box, but we can't quite doing anything with it under pressure.
  • Options
    Nice open play from Mitchel showing some good composure in the center of defence, so far we are having a good showing
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    @ross1 It may be a tad more sporadic than usual as my broadband's being a bit temperamental
    Any amount is welcome 🤗