Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++KICK OFF TIME: Braga friendly is 1PM KICK OFF++++

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'll pop in Crossbars for a couple before hand.
  • Options
    Where is everyone sitting tomorrow - considering that North Upper is Closed.

Not confirmed yet but I may well be making an appearance tomorrow....

;o)
  • Options
    north lower i think most people will be Maria
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]north lower i think most people will be Maria
    Just remember it's gonna be hot and sunny and there's no shade there!
  • Options
    I'll be hiding in the shade of the Jimmy Seed Stand.... should be nice and cool under there :-D
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]north lower i think most people will be Maria
    Just remember it's gonna be hot and sunny and there's no shade there!

Chance to watch CAFC and top up my tan then! 2 for 1 :o)
  • Options
    blimey F-blocker, its going to be about 24 degrees. Have we got to the stage that we have been that deprived of sun, its being treated like being in the middle of a desert !

Those who don't know F-Blocker, look out for him tomorrow. He'll be wearing more protective sun cream than an Alan Donald nose, and have one of those sun umbrellas above his head that the Japanese women love so much.....
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I got nice and burnt at the NZ match last year in the Lower North (and the Man City match a couple of months before that). Not gonna happen again! :o)

Ok, I'm a girl - I admit it!
  • Options
    you stick to your guns f blocker dude, the sun is very dangerous, and people dont realise.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]you stick to your guns f blocker dude, the sun is very dangerous, and people dont realise.
    There speaks the voice of (ginger) reason!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting a red Forehead when the sun comes out for the first time all summer is obligatory.
  • Options
    You need to burn the first couple of layers of skin off anyway before you go brown