Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++KICK OFF TIME: Braga friendly is 1PM KICK OFF++++

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
As most people seem to be unaware of this

Comments

• Have to admit I wasn't aware, until Suzi mentioned it yesterday....
  • Dam might miss this now not sure if ill be back in time
  • I assume so that they can fly in and out the same day so saving US paying their hotel costs.
  • So if the oak is still closed and the h&g probably won't be ready will people be going to batrams after or bugle?
  • the ticket office told my mate it was 3pm on Monday
  • why would they play it on a monday?

Oi. Henry?
  • lol westside
  • Cheers AFKA didn't realise that.

Looking forward to this one. Taking the boy to his first game.
  • Sponsored links:

• I cant bleedin go now!!! im working till lunch time was gunna shoot up after but wont make it now.

SORT it out henry!!!!
  • or is it the "wife" carlsberg?
  • I'm working too, very slim chance I could do it but I've already done a couple of pre season warm ups and want to save my hunger for Scunny
  • As Large says it is because they are going home straight after the game.
  • Gives those who go a chance for a good drink up afterwards too
  • so who from here is going and where are they going before?
  • I'm going. not fussed about a drink before. about after for a couple, but dunno where. somewhere with a garden cos its going to be scorching!
  • i'm up for a meet in the lounge at noon for a quick drink and a catch up before the game if anyone else fancies that.
  • your lounge?
  • crossbars?
  • Sponsored links:

• the one in the north stand that WSS said about the other day.
  • I'll be there, but have absolutely no idea about what I'll be doing before or after!
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I'll be there, but have absolutely no idea about what I'll be doing before or after!

well you're meeting us at about 12 in Crossbars before, and after you're free to do what you want :-)
  • Plans are still being made! :o)
  • As an aside for any of those who plan to come into direct contact with WSS please ensure you have been innoculated as I don't believe he has been given the all clear since his sexual foray into the Medway towns last week.
  • worryingly, i'm bringing the wife.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]As an aside for any of those who plan to come into direct contact with WSS please ensure you have been innoculated as I don't believe he has been given the all clear since his sexual foray into the Medway towns last week.

Is it true that he got drawn in by some old hag whilst walking back to the station? Never saw him after the game....
  • best bet will be the anchor after sausage! be lovely down there. me, im off to lulworth in an hour and cant wait.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]As an aside for any of those who plan to come into direct contact with WSS please ensure you have been innoculated as I don't believe he has been given the all clear since his sexual foray into the Medway towns last week.

Is it true that he got drawn in by some old hag whilst walking back to the station? Never saw him after the game....

He couldn't resist the lure of the girls on the corner of Gordon Road shaking their JJ's clowns at him and showing how fertile they are.

He was a busy man that day. I predict a spate of WSS fuelled pregnancies in the brown town Gillingham area
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]best bet will be the anchor after sausage! be lovely down there. me, im off to lulworth in an hour and cant wait.

great idea!