Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• Options
    Well, now he is caught, and not a moment too soon
  • Options
    Christ, why do they keep picking this loser Gulbadin? He fails, hilariously, every fucking time I watch him
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Christ, why do they keep picking this loser Gulbadin? He fails, hilariously, every fucking time I watch him
    He was the one who bowled himself v Pakistan when everyone else was bowling well, then conceded.about 20 and they lost, isn't he?
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant death bowling from Naveen that over. No wicket but an exhibition
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    He was the one who bowled himself v Pakistan when everyone else was bowling well, then conceded.about 20 and they lost, isn't he?
    The very same
  • Options
    Fantastic comeback here from Afghanistan. 
  • Options
    Naveen putting on an absolute clinic today
  • Options
    Anyone wanting to learn how to bowl at the death, watch Naveen's last two overs. Unbelievable stuff
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Absolutely brilliant death bowling from Naveen that over. No wicket but an exhibition

Not just that over. The whole spell from the initial PP to the death - taken the wickets with the ball of Warner, Smith and Cummins and then runs out Richardson- and finishes with the fantastic figures of 4-0-21-3
  • Options
    I'd laugh my bollox off if Australia actually lost the game. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They need to win by at least 50 don't they?  Even before we try to win and add more?

Unless we lose?
  • Options
    I can see Afghanistan being rolled for 70 or 80 quite easily tbh
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Not the form Nabi is in. He put a DLCA bowler in hospital the other day!
  • Options
    I think England will be in a pretty strong position if Afghanistan can get three figures. 
  • Options
    Well, I'm not going to be watching. "Boom! Josh Hazlewood on FIRE!"
  • Options
    "Mitchell Starc is ripping through this Afghanistan lineup!"
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    You don't give them enough credit, they didn't lose to Sri Lanka or New Zealand.
  • Options
    "They just have no clue against Adam Zampa!"

Right, that covers the main ones. Get rolled by Richardson and you deserve all the Taliban rule you get
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    "They just have no clue against Adam Zampa!"

Right, that covers the main ones. Get rolled by Richardson and you deserve all the Taliban rule you get
    Genuine lol 😂
  • Options
    So 118 is the score we’re looking for. If they get that even a 1 run win will see England through 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    31/1 from 4... so far so good.
  • Options
    So 118 is the score we’re looking for. If they get that even a 1 run win will see England through 
    Would be lovely to just have to worry about trying to win the game not the score.

While it would be funny if Aus lose, that gives SL something to play for.
  • Options
    Love these edges through the slips for 4
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    "Mitchell Starc is ripping through this Afghanistan lineup!"
    yeah good one Leuth, really good knowledge of the Australian team
  • Options
    Saw Afghanistan had made a decent start, put it back on, and then proceeded to see 5 dot balls in a row
  • Options
    Gulbadin the batsman is doing nicely at least (I have definitely jinxed him)
  • Options
    Love these edges through the slips for 4
    So do a lot of white ball batsmen. Which is why so many are aren't good enough technically to play Test cricket. Finch, Hales, Roy, Raina, Buttler, Guptill and Pooran are just some that fall into that category. 
  • Options
    Unfortunately strokeless Ibrahim survives the run-out, lol
  • Options
    From their current position surely they should be able to make that...
  • Options
    From their current position surely they should be able to make that...
    Idk, Ibrahim setting up shop to play out the overs here