Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rugby League World Cup 2021 (being played in 2022)

124»

Comments

• Too many easy games for England before this one .. the players probably got a bit 'soft' mentally and physically .. fair play to Samoa but I expect the Aussies will have few problems with them in the final
  • Went to the England v Samoa semi. A lot of first time Rugby League watchers around me in the 40k crowd. England made too many errors and poor decisions. To give up possession twice at the start of golden point was unforgiveable. The NRL stars in the Samoa team stepped up and they had improved as a team since the opening game, which they went into after only three training sessions and no trial game.

The Kangeroos v Kiwis game was top quality and a yard faster than the England semi, and the Aussies kept it up for the full 80. They have 4 genuine World Class players in Tedesco, Cleary, Munster and Mitchell. We would have been blitzed in the final. I hope they put 50 on Samoa. I have a dislike for Jarome Luai, the self proclaimed "Daddy", who has tried to model himself on the NBA. Hes been arrogant at Penrith for the past two seasons. Hope he gets battered.

First time at the Emirates after 30/40 visits to Highbury in the past. Better than I expected it would be. Good sightlines and close to the pitch despite being in Row 23 in the lower tier.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:
    Went to the England v Samoa semi. A lot of first time Rugby League watchers around me in the 40k crowd. England made too many errors and poor decisions. To give up possession twice at the start of golden point was unforgiveable. The NRL stars in the Samoa team stepped up and they had improved as a team since the opening game, which they went into after only three training sessions and no trial game.

The Kangeroos v Kiwis game was top quality and a yard faster than the England semi, and the Aussies kept it up for the full 80. They have 4 genuine World Class players in Tedesco, Cleary, Munster and Mitchell. We would have been blitzed in the final. I hope they put 50 on Samoa. I have a dislike for Jarome Luai, the self proclaimed "Daddy", who has tried to model himself on the NBA. Hes been arrogant at Penrith for the past two seasons. Hope he gets battered.

First time at the Emirates after 30/40 visits to Highbury in the past. Better than I expected it would be. Good sightlines and close to the pitch despite being in Row 23 in the lower tier.
    Jeez he loves a moan that Geezer doesn’t he?
    Didn’t stop chirping at the ref at the play of the ball.
    Did my sweed in 😩

Turns out there was allegedly some shenanigans after the defeat.
    Punch up between England player Radley & Ireland player (🙄) Bentley in Manchester after the game.
    Then some England players played knock down ginger on the Samoan players hotel room doors in the night.

Some rugby league players are daft eejits. Especially that Bentley fella. I was mighty relieved when Saints binned him off. Complete liability on the field.

I really hope this is not true 😠
  • Wheelchair final at 7 tonight. England v France live on BBC 2