Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Athletic v Exeter City | Tuesday 11th October 2022 | Match Preview

1235»

Comments

• Unchanged from Saturday... Not overly surprised, good to see Aneke is actually back
    So the formation & team that yielded 1 shot on target & zero goals continues tonight.

So a 4-2 thriller then. Righto.
  • Charlton: Wollacott; Egbo, Inniss, O’Connell, Sessegnon; Rak-Sakyi, Dobson, Fraser, Kirk; Stockley (c), Leaburn

Substitutes: MacGillivray, Clare, Morgan, McGrandles, Payne, Blackett-Taylor, Aneke

• Unchanged from Saturday... Not overly surprised, good to see Aneke is actually back
    So the formation & team that yielded 1 shot on target & zero goals continues tonight.

TBH I would take a 1-0 with one off the refs arse.
  • edited October 2022
    Unchanged from Saturday... Not overly surprised, good to see Aneke is actually back

Yup the same team that only kept a second clean sheet of the season.

Seeing we can only score one goal a game, its kind of important not conceding isn't it
  • Well Innis is so far defying his injury issues.

Oh bugger did I just say that when we don’t have another CB on the bench today!
  • We're gonna win 5-0

So what you're saying is you don't like the boring, repetitive and pointless.

Hmm. Righto.
  • Looks like Ali Maxwell will be on CharltonTV tonight again. 
  • No JFC , not even on the bench , dissapointed
  • Sponsored links:

• Well Innis is so far defying his injury issues.

Oh bugger did I just say that when we don’t have another CB on the bench today!
    That concerns me. No CB on the bench is a risk, as Clare would be very makeshift in a 2
    Prefer Ali Campbell......then we could have a red red win 😄
  • Would have thought JFC a chance for the bench for sure. Fraser has played well in the 4-4-2 though, glad he's been kept in 
    Think Im too young for this reference :D
    Yes Minto said he would be post match on Saturday. Curbs but no Brownie IIRC.
  • edited October 2022
    RedChaser said:
    Looks like Ali Maxwell will be on CharltonTV tonight again. 
    Imagine Brownie will be on commentary? 
  • RedChaser said:
    Looks like Ali Maxwell will be on CharltonTV tonight again. 
    Imagine Brownie will be on commentary? 
    Yeh hopefully  although Tel and Stubbers were back commentating on Saturday.

I'm not sure Garner, with our current form, wants to hear any UB40 references 😉
  • @LargeAddick 100% Aneke made the bench :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• I enjoy seeing all the old players on Charlton TV but Ali Maxwell knows his onions and it makes a nice change to see him on again.
  • Eeeesh - six of the top ten have lost more games than us!!

I'm not sure Garner, with our current form, wants to hear any UB40 references 😉
    Because there songs roughly shows how are form is.....1 in 10...
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Unchanged from Saturday... Not overly surprised, good to see Aneke is actually back

TBH I would take a 1-0 with one off the refs arse.
    thing is if the ball hits the ref's arse and goes in, the result is a drop ball to the keeper inside the area, their keeper, not ours, just to clarify
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!