Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 22/23 Thread - Round 3 draw: is no longer relevant to us :(

Comments

• Options
    Probably not updated it then. I would reckon we’d take at least 200 
  • Options
    Just a reminder this is on ITV 4, if anyone interested.
  • Options
    clive said:
    That's nice of the club to run a coach to a Charlton fixture.
  • Options
    Blimey four hour journey from Larkfield and the coach is leaving at 10.30am
  • Options
    Any of the Stockport based Addicks going to this.  There will be at least 4 of us there.........if the tickets arrive that is
  • Options
    87 Charlton 
  • Options
    cafcwill said:
    Any of the Stockport based Addicks going to this.  There will be at least 4 of us there.........if the tickets arrive that is
    Just tell the Stockport stewards that you're the coaching team
  • Options
    cafcwill said:
    Same tickets haven’t arrived yet….don’t think they’ll come before needing to leave tomorrow 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do you think the team will be staying up there, seeing as we have Morecombe less than 72 hours later. Especially if the home goes into extra time & penalties and/or the Morecombe game kicks off early.

Seems daft to drive all the way back down South just to drive back up North again 2 days later. 
  • Options
    cafcwill said:
    Same tickets haven’t arrived yet….don’t think they’ll come before needing to leave tomorrow 
    Neither have mine , i’ll ring up the ticket office tomorrow and ask them if send some copies to the ground 
  • Options
    Do you think the team will be staying up there, seeing as we have Morecombe less than 72 hours later. Especially if the home goes into extra time & penalties and/or the Morecombe game kicks off early.

Seems daft to drive all the way back down South just to drive back up North again 2 days later. 
    Apparently they are staying up there and Iain Dowie’s kindly offered to take them for runs between games.
  • Options
    I’ve got my ticket. Hope the game survives.  0 degrees (feels like -2 at game time) brrrrr
  • Options
    £10 on a Charlton win tonight gets you £34. 

Somebody is confident, but who!
  • Options

Doubtful if Sandy is true to his word about breaking even and diesel fuel is cheaper than hotel accommodation for 20 or so players and management. Flies in the face of sacking a manager and having to pay him off though 🤷‍♂️.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    mendonca said:
    £10 on a Charlton win tonight gets you £0. 

Bob's lot
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Strange that the OS doesn't mention that the game is live on ITV4 tonight!  They must be desperate to get £4 for an audio stream...Oops - now updated and mentioning it!
  • Options
    It is likely we will get absolutely hammered.

There might be a January transfer vibe though or some players may genuinely care, will play for their pride and for the shirt.

I consider it important for the players to solely just play well for the travelling fans. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:

what does a £10 on Stockport get you ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mendonca said:

what does a £10 on Stockport get you ??
    £10 and a warm fuzzy glow.
  • Options
    No match thread?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Off_it said:
    No match thread?
    We're going straight into the post mortem defeat thread. I was baffled why Hayes played Lavelle on the wing, and JFC at CB.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    No match thread?
    I was going to start one but my line up would have been -

Kermorgant 

Kermorgant  Kermorgant  Kermorgant  

Kermorgant  Kermorgant Kermorgant                            Kermorgant Kermorgant 

Kermorgant Kermorgant 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    No match thread?
    I was going to start one but my line up would have been -

Kermorgant 

Kermorgant  Kermorgant  Kermorgant  

Kermorgant  Kermorgant Kermorgant                            Kermorgant Kermorgant 

Kermorgant Kermorgant 
    That Kermogant bloke at left back kept drifting upfield and leaving their winger unmarked! Useless!
  • Options
    After 4 days of round of 16 World Cup games, I'm sure ITV are looking forward to the ratings boost from watching us lose at Stockport!
    I understand any other clubs playing tonight have moved their kick off to 5pm so that they do not clash with our televised game.
  • Options
    Don’t forget, if you want the chance of a potential cup upset (ie Charlton winning) we’re on itv 4 tonight.
  • Options
    Normally clubs get a new manager bounce. Will we this time? Whether we do will partly tell us whether garner was popular with the players or whether there was discontent. 
  • Options
    Can’t wait…🥱

• Options
    United have a strong side out tonight. If they're winning comfortably, I expect them to start subbing the main players to save them for the crunch game on Tuesday