Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 2 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    12 games undefeated for Stockport - still an outside chance of automatic promotion. Pity they started the season so poorly. 
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    12 games undefeated for Stockport - still an outside chance of automatic promotion. Pity they started the season so poorly. 
    if they don't pip the Cobblers, they will be in my play off winners trixie .. N'Hants still well favourite i m o, BUT last games .. Stockport home to relegated Hartlepool, Cobblers away at Tranmere, could come down to G D
  • Options
    Hoping Stockport go up today but it will be gutting if Northampton don't make it after last season. 

Challinor has done well as a manager - not sure how far he can go. Amazing to see the recovery County have made after years of utter chaos - now a well run club.
  • Options
    It's hopefully Northampton for me, only about half an hour from home so a nice easy away day,  we always manage to get home tickets so I can save my poor ol' legs.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I'd like to see Stockport get third, with Carlisle winning the Play-Offs for obvious reasons

Would find it a bit funny, yet also gutted for Northampton if they were to feck up 3rd spot again on the last day

At least they just have to equal or better Stockport's score, instead of worrying about GD this year
  • Options
    Salford the only new ground for me.
  • Options
    A bit dull that the relegation places are already decided, but that's partially down to only 2 teams being relegated. 

Mansfield could still make the playoffs if they get a decent win and one of Salford or Bradford lose, as the GD swing needed isn't enormous
  • Options
    They have got to change that rule to three teams.
    Half the conference could hold its own in league two.
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    They have got to change that rule to three teams.
    Half the conference could hold its own in league two.
    Especially as 4 teams go up from L2 to L1, making relegation and promotion very unbalanced
  • Options
    Northampton lead @ Tranmere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wimbledon losing already
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    How the hell arent Stockport leading - Great double save from the Hartlepool Goalkeeper

Edit: Almost had egg on my face there
  • Options
    County in front.  
  • Options
    Stockport 1 up.
  • Options
    Wimbledon down in 21st as it stands - poor season.
  • Options
    Come on Northampton 
  • Options
    Stockport 1 Hartlepool 1
  • Options
    Stockport 1 Hartlepool 1
    I'm pissed off😥
  • Options
    Omar Bogle scores for Newport - 15 goals this season!
  • Options
    Carlisle scraping into the playoffs, I can't see them winning them.

We'll have to win promotion at Wembley next season instead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stockport, Callum Camps, penalty saved v Hartlepool. Remains 1-1.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    What a performance from the Hartlepool Goalkeeper!!!

Stockport have a 95th minute penalty saved
  • Options
    Stockport draw so Northampton promoted.
  • Options
    Omar Bogle scores for Newport - 15 goals this season!
    And another one!
  • Options
    A credit to Hartlepool and Tranmere, as neither have made it easy for the promotion chasers. Contrasting with Scunthorpe who capitulated against Bristol Rovers a year ago.
  • Options
    Pleased for Northampton after last season's heartache. A dull away ground though!
  • Options
    Pleased for Northampton after last season's heartache. A dull away ground though!
    Cobblers 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Mansfield win 2-0 and salford lose at home to Gills 0-1. is that enough for Mansfield?... apparently not according to BBC table... wish they wouldn't do those live tables during the 90 mins.. bloody confusing.
  • Options
    Very hard to call the L2 playoffs - 4 pretty evenly matched teams.
  • Options
    Mansfield win 2-0 and salford lose at home to Gills 0-1. is that enough for Mansfield?... apparently not according to BBC table... wish they wouldn't do those live tables during the 90 mins.. bloody confusing.
    Nope... Mansfield missed out on the Play-Offs by a single goal