Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Panini Stickers - 2022 World Cup

13»

Comments

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Is it not just a normal bin?
    If it is a normal bin, ie for everything including perishables, in the front room, it's got to be even worse than a bin just for waste paper in the front room
    Why? What do you do with rubbish that accumulates in your front room?
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Gribbo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    If it is a normal bin, ie for everything including perishables, in the front room, it's got to be even worse than a bin just for waste paper in the front room
    My Polish nan and grandad had a Charles and Diana wedding metal waste paper bin in their living room....this thread just reminded me of it lol.

Will ask my mum what it was used for bless 'em.

Ps given their house was as clean and tidy as a show home and she used to literally scrub her steps and hand-wash everything I expect it was for non perishables but will check and report back.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Gribbo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Put it in the bin in the kitchen and empty it every couple of days in the wheelie bin
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    My Polish nan and grandad had a Charles and Diana wedding metal waste paper bin in their living room....this thread just reminded me of it lol.

Will ask my mum what it was used for bless 'em.

Ps given their house was as clean and tidy as a show home and she used to literally scrub her steps and hand-wash everything I expect it was for non perishables but will check and report back.
    Pretty sure my nan had a bin in the front room too as it goes and seem to remember getting told off for throwing apple core in it
  • Options
    We don’t know anything about the guy in the picture, don’t see it necessary to trash his reputation…
  • Options
    Has anyone else got these in their pack?

• Options
    If it's any help I've still got 14 Paul McStay's from Scotland's 1978 world cup squad.  But I guess so has everyone else.
  • Options
    danny777 said:
    Has anyone else got these in their pack?

By Darren a artist I know

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Gribbo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Put it in the bin in the kitchen and empty it every couple of days in the wheelie bin
    Each to their own but having it hanging around in the living room til you bothered to take it all to the kitchen would annoy me.
  • Options
    I hear that the Chris Gunter sticker is slow moving!