Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Carabao Cup Draw 22/23 - QF Draw: Man Utd v CAFC (p48) - confirmed 10th Jan

Comments

• I'd love if if we continue to progress in this cup!

It will piss a lot of people off. Our club gets belittled and taken the piss out of far too often
  • Man City v Man Utd incoming 
  • Man City v Man Utd incoming 
    Nah that'll be kept apart for the Final now I reckon
  • edited December 2022
    Dave2l said:
    I'd love if if we continue to progress in this cup!

It will piss a lot of people off. Our club gets belittled and taken the piss out of far too often
    I think you're wrong there - lots of people have historically had a lot of time for Charlton - even fellow London fans surprisingly - even a few months ago after the Oxford home game me and a few mates in full Charlton gear found ourselves in a West Ham pub in Stratford - everyone had nothing but nice things to say about us and wished us well.
  • best I have is either wolves or newcastle "watchalong" links so far
    I made the mistake of putting one of those on  :D
  • Dave2l said:
    I'd love if if we continue to progress in this cup!

I think you're wrong there - lots of people have historically had a lot of time for Charlton - even fellow London fans surprisingly - even a few months ago after the Oxford home game me and a few mates in full Charlton gear found ourselves in a West Ham pub in Stratford - everyone had nothing but nice things to say about us.

I prefer the sob story underdog route 
  • Sponsored links:

• every club wants to draw us out the hat 
    makes a change from no one wanting to get us 
    funnily enough, when I was looking rfor a stream and I happened upon the Newcastle feed - a lot of the comments were saying they would rather get the lower prem teams than us - banana skin was said a lot and by all accounts getting us at home doesn't fill them with any confidence. Small sample I know but it surprised me
  • Jesus... Do we need the full on Klopp Press Conference!!
  • Boring conversation or what.
  • every club wants to draw us out the hat 
    makes a change from no one wanting to get us 
    funnily enough, when I was looking rfor a stream and I happened upon the Newcastle feed - a lot of the comments were saying they would rather get the lower prem teams than us - banana skin was said a lot and by all accounts getting us at home doesn't fill them with any confidence. Small sample I know but it surprised me
    also direct quotes just now

"​Charlton against City or United will be such good recognition for Charlton"
    "​Charlton played amazing against Brighton though"
  • Zzzzzzzzzzz ffs come on!
  • How long can they analyse the death out of a game of football for?
  • Get the fuck on with it!
  • At this rate Chris Chin will be collecting his old age pension before the draw is made
  • Sponsored links:

• F*** me they still talking about the game 
  • KDB is no Albie Morgan is he
  • Every time I fall for this. Every. Time.
  • edited December 2022
    SHUT THE FUCK UP CARRAGHER YOU GOBBY SHITE!!

Talking like someone who wisely wasnt asked to the World Cup, and is making up for the last month!!
  • Cmon get the fuck on with it…Carragher shut the fuck up…🤬
  • Anyone got a video link?
  • At this rate Chris Chin will be collecting his old age pension before the draw is made
    What the Dicky you on about? 
  • Do the fucking draw , it’s well past most of our bedtimes Ffs 
  • F*** me they still talking about the game 
    Carragher is one annoying cnut.
    Shut up you gobbing Scouse prick