Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Graham Tutt RIP

Comments

• How sad - RIP Buster
  • RIP Graham
  • Sad to hear of Graham Tutt's passing.

I only know what I've read, but he was so obviously a hugely impressive individual, who deserves to be remembered by us both for his talent before his injury and his achievements in rebuilding of his life afterwards.
  • So very very sad,  heart felt condolences to his family and friends,  RIP Graham. 
  • Extremely sad news. RIP Graham. You were a great goalkeeper and were cruelly cheated by Tom Finney of being even greater. Condolences to your family and friends.
  • Sincerest condolences to his family and friends on their sad loss.
  • Very sad news. I was at Sunderland the day he was injured. RIP Graham
  • Buster, you were a great bloke, a great keeper and a great friend. RIP mate. Joe.
  • RIP Graham,another great loss,thoughts are with friends & family
  • very sad news .. R I P Graham
  • Sponsored links:

• Sad news, RIP Graham.
  • edited June 2022
    How very sad! I conversed with him when Dick Sheppard passed a few years ago! Maybe somewhere in the ether Dick is showing him Charlton spreadsheets 

RIP Graham
  • No comment by the club that I can see ??
  • Very sad news RIP
  • RIP Graham 😞.
  • edited June 2022
    Now that Chris Parkes has flown the nest, there’s probably no one around who would know who he was.
    Now that Chris Parkes has flown the nest, there’s probably no one around who would know who he was.
    @Ollywozere are the club going to comment on Graham’s passing ?
  • Sponsored links:

@Ollywozere are the club going to comment on Graham’s passing ?
    Of course, the obit will be on the OS very soon. We have to go through all the right channels beforehand to make sure everyone is happy for the news to go out officially so it sometimes takes a bit of time. As the original message on this thread mentioned, Graham's family didn't want the news out there initially, so these things must be handled properly. 
    We also didn't want to do anything until we'd spoken to Keith Peacock as he will have wanted to add his tributes to what we put out so there is sometimes a bit of a delay before we're in a position to put stories of this nature out in the public domain. 
    Rest assured, there will always be people at the club that will be on hand to ensure these things are not missed. 
    Fully understood - thank you 
  • Rest in peace Graham.  I have fond memories of watching you play.
  • Very sad news, RIP Graham. 
  • RIP Graham.
  • One of our own, would have hit greater and better things in football had it not been for that injury at Roker Park.
    Graham RIp .Stay Strong family and friends.

• Remember Graham doing some goalkeeper coaching at our school after his injury (I think through Theo Foley who had also coached at our school after he was sacked as manager).  He wasn't much older than us and just came across as a really nice kid, who I am sure was still coming to terms with his career ending injury.  So sad, RIP Tutty
  • I met him a couple of times when I was helping out at the Valley. In the top three of nicest people I met on the playing side.