Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Graham Tutt RIP

Comments

• Options
    I didn’t know Graham personally but started my Charlton ‘journey’ at the time he was with us and greatly respected him. Such a warm, kind, friendly, decent, humble  and likeable man. Another big loss for our ‘Charlton Family’ as well, of course, as his immediate friends and family. Thinking of you all at this difficult time. RIP Buster; Charlton Legend.
  • Options
    So sad RIP
  • Options
    RIP Graham
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Oh damn. Thank you for the updates @mattaddick, and condolences to you and his family and friends.
    RIP Graham.
  • Options
    RIP Addick.
  • Options
    Only consolation he definitely seemed to pack a lot in to his life - RIP Graham 
  • Options
    I remember Tutt playing for us, he was a great prospect. My condolences to MA and the family.
    I hope the club do something special in memory, how about a pre season against Sunderland?
  • Options
    That's really sad. RIP Buster.
  • Options
    Very sad. One of our goalkeeping greats in my lifetime..  loved his incredible long throws back in the day. 

My condolences to his family and loved ones x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m pretty sure I can remember seeing him play at the Valley, a very talented keeper who could have gone far.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Very sad news.

RIP Graham
  • Options
    Very sad news, RIP
  • Options
    He was destined to go onto greater things before the injury cut short his career. This is all very sad and my heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends. RIP x
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Oh boy, that’s very sad news to end the day, like us all, I’m gutted.
    A fine player and an even finer man.
    RIP…...Buster…...RIP.
  • Options
    Graham was one of the players that make Charlton the special club that it is. I had the pleasure of seeing him in action at the Valley on many occasions. This is really sad news.

Sincere condolences to his family and RIP Graham.
  • Options
    Oh no, such sad news. His Charlton career was cut very short by his horrific facial injury, who knows how far he could have gone in the game. Rest in peace Graham, & condolences to his family & friends
  • Options
    RIP . Great days watching you when I was a teenager - thank you.
  • Options
    RIP
    Back in the day one of the things you could rely on was that Charlton had a good keeper and Graham was up there with the best even at an early age.
    Glad I saw him keep goal and will always remember him coming to punch the ball on the front cover of the programe of his era.
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    Ah, shite. So sorry to read that Matt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sincerest condolences to Graham's family & friends RIP
  • Options
    Such a lovely bloke, infectious company. Be safe Matt, you did him proud. RIP Buster 💔
  • Options
    So sad to hear this news. One of my 1st Charlton heroes, RIP  :'(
  • Options
    Oh no, that's such sad news. Just a little before my time watching us but everyone speaks so highly of Graham on and off the pitch.

My thoughts are with his family and friends at this very sad time.
  • Options
    Very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Graham.
  • Options
    It was a privilege to see him play , RIP Graham
  • Options
    Gutted to hear this. One of the first player's I remember watching as a kid.

One of our own. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Graham. 
  • Options
    Thoughts with his friends and family. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP - deepest condolences to his family