Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Papa John's Trophy 22/23 - Round 2 Draw (p3): Plymouth v CAFC (Tues 22/11 7pm)

124»

Comments

• edited November 2022
    The club have received an allocation of 300 for the round of 32 clash at Home Park on Tuesday, November 22nd (7pm).

Tickets are now on general sale for Charlton's Papa John's Trophy tie at Plymouth Argyle.

Click here to get your tickets for Plymouth v Charlton.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/plymouth-away-tickets-sale-now

• clive said:
    Train information for Plymouth
    Dep Paddington 4 minutes past the hour journey takes about 3 hours 10 minutes.
    Return journey Dep Plymouth 23.57 Arr Paddington 05.04
     Advance Singles in each direction £55.10 [£36.75]
    A Super Off-Peak Return costs £113.10 [£74.60]

The return train is also a sleeper service & it is possible to book a cabin for an additional fee.
    Railcard price in brackets.
    As well as the match?
  • clive said:

Charlton will visit Plymouth Argyle in the Papa John's Trophy round of 32 on Tuesday, November 22nd (7pm KO GMT).

Tickets for the Home Park cup tie will go on sale once they have arrived at The Valley's Ticket Office.

PRICES

Adult: £10

Over 65: £8

U23: £7

U18: £5

U12: £3

U8: Free with paying adult/over 65/U23

Supporters are invited to register their interest in using the club's Valley Away coach service for this fixture. Fans who would like to use the service must email tickets@cafc.co.uk before 5pm on Thursday, November 17th to register their interest. A decision on the Valley Away coach service will then be made on Friday morning. 

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/date-set-plymouth-papa-johns-trophy-tie

Adult £13, Over 65 £10
  • I doubt the club will even run a coach for the fans down there. They didn't when we played Exeter in the League Cup a few years ago let alone a longer journey in a lesser cup competition. Could be a record low away fan turnout from us?
    That would take some beating.
    Remember early 1990s away to Grimsby Town in league game 71 turned up . 
    I recall Middlesbrough away (when Lennie was their manager) midweek at Ayrsome Park and we took about 49 (I counted). We literally lined the back of that tiny corner terrace. Around 1993/1994 I think 
    I was there, counted 51 though.
  • I doubt the club will even run a coach for the fans down there. They didn't when we played Exeter in the League Cup a few years ago let alone a longer journey in a lesser cup competition. Could be a record low away fan turnout from us?
    I recall Middlesbrough away (when Lennie was their manager) midweek at Ayrsome Park and we took about 49 (I counted). We literally lined the back of that tiny corner terrace. Around 1993/1994 I think 
    Whatever the actual figure, it’s the lowest away following I’ve ever seen. Anyone seen lower ? 
    Whatever the actual figure, it’s the lowest away following I’ve ever seen. Anyone seen lower ? 
    Millwall away in the 70s felt like there was only ever about a dozen of us.
    I'm sure there were more but they made themselves invisible. 
    A long day at the office Rambo?
    Watching the cricket. 
    Watching the cricket. 
    The millwall game.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2022
    No preview @ForeverAddickted, can’t get the staff these days what’s happened to your support team 😉. I see Plymouth have got their own injury issues at least 8 players out tonight😮. https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/injury-decimated-plymouth-argyle-still-7846748

edit; we’ll I’m blowed match preview now up 😝
  • The Papa Johns Trophy Round of 16 draw has been made and the ties – set to take place week commencing 12 December – have been confirmed.

Northern Section

Salford City v Port Vale

Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United U21

Lincoln City v Everton U21/Mansfield Town

Burton Albion v Accrington Stanley

Southern Section

Portsmouth v Stevenage

Cheltenham Town v Chelsea U21

Bristol Rovers v MK Dons

Plymouth Argyle v AFC Wimbledon

https://www.efl.com/news/2022/november/papa-johns-trophy-round-of-16-draw-confirmed/

• Aww Im disappointed we havent advanced now