Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eurovision 2022

Comments

• Options
    Yup... Ukraine have won 
  • Options
    Told you.

It's not a song contest. 
  • Options
    Sam Ryder a bit unlucky to be against such a noble cause 
  • Options
    480 was the max they could get
  • Options
    we’re done.
  • Options
    Typical we finally have a chance of winning the whole bloody thing for the first time in a long time, and put the political voting thing to bed.....

Then all the public politically vote in a show of support for Ukraine!
  • Options
    You won, Ukraine. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Ukraine. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Ukraine, take your money and get off my property
    incredible  :D 
  • Options
    Wow... The public still hate us... Did shocking in the public vote compared to the jury one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well I hope they bloody make them host it. If not, then in Australia. 

Mockery. 
  • Options
    Wow... The public still hate us... Did shocking in the public vote compared to the jury one
    Still top 10, maybe top 5 with the public 
  • Options
    Of course this year is the one where we come second to the entrant fighting a war in their own country!
  • Options
    If they can't host it in 12 months do we get to host it as runners up?
  • Options
    Just like the Euros and WC, we have to come second before winning...
  • Options
    We’re going to be top until the public give 7000 points to Ukraine right at the end, aren’t we?
    Basically what happened!
  • Options
    Congratulations to Ukraine on being awarded the World Cup
  • Options
    Was always going to be Ukraine. Just bloody surprised we got 2nd. Safe to say, had it not been for the conflict in Ukraine, we would have won. Never mind.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Well that reminded me of the 1970’s block voting at TUC conference 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to try and get tickets for next years final.
  • Options
    Well done Sam Ryder
  • Options
    Great song and result for UK - well done Sam Ryder.
  • Options
    480 was the max they could get
    468, can't vote for themselves.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Sam rider is still a winner. He’s got a great career in front of him after that performance. Great singer, great personality
    12m followers on tick tock before tonight... Bet that is going to sky rocket - Maybe we should find someone else similar to represent us next year 
  • Options
    At least Ukraine's song was alright too, would have been a shame if it was terrible and won on the political vote.
  • Options
    Backed Ukraine at 10/1 about 3 months ago. Always enjoy Eurovision but hopefully enjoy it a bit more this year.

Be surprised if they don't run away with it

They do have to get through tonight though 
    This.

There is only going to be one winner. The Ukrainian entry could walk on the stage, take a crap & walk off again and they will still win.
    As I said a few days ago, they could have done literally nothing & still won. 

And it's a crap song. Just listen to it......
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    You won, Ukraine. Enjoy the money, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Ukraine. You ruined my night completely so you could have the money and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. So Ukraine, take your money and get off my property
    Jeeez, its only a crappy music show, made even more ridiculous by this vote which essentially makes the whole contest a waste of time, but it certainly doesn't warrant this sort of reaction, especially now. Besides this sort of thing was always gonna happen.
  • Options
    If Ukraine can't host next year there's always a high chance the UK will be asked to host.