Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football League Play-Offs

Comments

• Neil has the nous and given some money will strengthen to keep them in the Champ, which is where they belong, at least
  • I can see Sunderland pushing for the top six next season 
  • Tbf to Alex Neil, he's never done a bad job anywhere.
  • Tbf to Alex Neil, he's never done a bad job anywhere.
    I said when Adkins was sacked I’d have liked him. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I can't believe Sunderland won that without having a young hungry progressive manager AND playing 4231........
    Neil is 40 and Ainsworth is 49, those 9 years clearly made the difference :smile:
  • A bit curious that the L2 playoff today is 4pm, while the Championship playoff tomorrow is 4:30pm
  • A bit curious that the L2 playoff today is 4pm, while the Championship playoff tomorrow is 4:30pm
    They’re all weird days/times this year. I know it’s partly because of the bank holiday change but they’re not even in order.
  • Come on Mansfield. 
    I can’t go into a new football season without a new tick to look forward to. 
  • Stewart said:
    Come on Mansfield. 
    Forest Green? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Stewart said:
    Come on Mansfield. 
    Forest Green? 
    No, been there.
    Think we played them in a pre season friendly. Dont remember much of the game after having 3 pints of the local black rat cider. 
  • Mansfield getting torn apart. 2 0 down and just had a player sent off. 
  • That's a shame for the game, what a complete idiot no need to try and win the ball like that. 
  • Four promoted sides will be FGR, Exeter, Bristol and Port Vale be interesting to see how they get on. Can’t see any of them being top 6 material. 
  • I’m at Wembley with a Mansfield mate, certainly brings back memories from 2019, can’t wait to come back here with Charlton.
  • 0-3 game over
  • My heart goes out to the Port Vale Manager. I don't know what happened to his daughter?
  • He said that his eldest daughter passed away in March. She was born and raised in Mansfield.
  • the |BIG one today, the gateway to the BIG bucks .. gotta surely be Forest back in the BIG time after a LONG time ..((:>)
  • Naby Sarr to score the winner and be playing PL football next season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Naby Sarr to score the winner and be playing PL football next season. 
    Or to score another Wembley own goal  :D
  • downfall of the BBC .. those who won't be watching on the telly will have to tune in to Talksport for (yes) live & exclusive radio coverage .. not too bad except Uncle Ian Holloway is one of the expert commentary pundits
  • Come on Forest!
  • downfall of the BBC .. those who won't be watching on the telly will have to tune in to Talksport for (yes) live & exclusive radio coverage .. not too bad except Uncle Ian Holloway is one of the expert commentary pundits
    Downfall of the BBC? 
  • Come on Forest!
    Team Nabby...... 
  • Valley11 said:
    downfall of the BBC .. those who won't be watching on the telly will have to tune in to Talksport for (yes) live & exclusive radio coverage .. not too bad except Uncle Ian Holloway is one of the expert commentary pundits
    Downfall of the BBC? 
    can't afford or not prepared to broadcast one of the most important games of the season .. handing over more goodies to commercial radio
  • Good to see Naby getting the start. Hasn’t always been the case this season.
  • Wonder why Cooper has overlooked, the talented, free scoring, Lyle Taylor?
  • Sarr almost up to his old tricks again.
  • Naby having a bit of a ‘mare so far