Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year dinner set for May 1st

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    I think Purrington and Washington are leaving. 
    Based on anything or a guess
    Purrington was there and is both keen to stay and confident that something will come forward in terms of new contract. Genuinely nice guy and really loves being at Charlton, spoke very openly and he seemed pretty sensible and switched on with plans post-football as well as the current costs/bills/mortgages a L1 player has to confront. 

As an aside, Forster-Caskey seemed pretty solemn and pissed off with contract situation. He has heard absolutely nothing from the club and got the feeling that he wants to stay/be recognised but this hasnt been forthcoming thus far

Fraser was absolutely battered but very funny. Tbf they all came across as pretty nice lads and very likeable, which was almost disappointing as I was prepared to hate them after this crap season!!
    Disappointed to read that about JFC. I dont know why we wouldnt want him. I’ve heard it said that he and Dobson dont fit well in the line up, but I dont think thats a deal-breaker. He delivers far more than Lee, IMO.
  • Options
    From what I’ve seen he’s very raw and the all round game needs plenty of work… but he has that intangible… finding the back of the net