Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fan advisor what does she do

13»

Comments

• seth plum said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    seth plum said:
    Is it run out of GCHQ?
    You don't know who provides the service do you?  
    Ought I know?
    Do you?
    Is it relevant in some way?
    Yes I do.  It's relevant because if you refuse to use, or comment on the use of, one platform for the reasons you state, you should understand who owns/profits from the ones you do.  Shouldn't you? 
  •  No.
    Anybody who might interact with me online doesn’t have to be on Virgin as I am.
  • seth plum said:
     No.
    Anybody who might interact with me online doesn’t have to be on Virgin as I am.
    Listen - understanding The Internet is hard. Don't get upset when you're wrong about it and people point it out. 
  • I am not upset about the internet. It is things being significantly exclusive to any specific conduit that the incredibly wealthy profiteer from that bothers me.
  • I am unconcerned about my image, and I don't recall asking for help or explanations either.
    Traditional means of communication may well remain open, however judging by some comments here very often those means are ignored (people complain something as 'traditional' as emails are ignored, maybe emails are in the same category as the Penny Black).
    If you use facebook or twitter I can understand you being annoyed by a person who thinks those things are very far from ideal, as they may be 'far more effective' for you, but that does not apply to everybody.
  • I heard from a source inside the club that she has put a hot tub in her office and spends most of the day bubbling away with a glass of sherry and a copy of the Eagles fanzine. She and Ged Roddy used to be best mates and would sneak into the first team dressing room and tie the players' shoelaces together which explains some of their performances over the season. 
  • edited October 2023
    I sent an email to the Fans Advisors on Monday, the automated reply stated that i would hear from them within two working days, so far nothing.
    The Fans Advisor roll was created by Sandgaard who chose & appointed the present incumbents.
    Who do they now report to?
  • clive said:
    I sent an email to the Fans Advisors on Monday, the automated reply stated that i would hear from them within two working days, so far nothing.
    The Fans Advisor roll was created by Sandgaard who chose & appointed the present incumbents.
    Did they say which two working days? 
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    To be fair to Lucy when I emailed her the other week about the FF minutes she replied within 24 hours and to follow up emails even quicker. 
  • Chizz said:
    clive said:
    Did they say which two working days? 
    Maybe they're operating the Katy Mare style working days  :#