Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tuesday Dilemma

2»

Comments

• MrWalker said:
    A, but consider rising cost of living you'll be facing in the coming few years.

Can you play job A off against job B and ask for more?
    Job B doesn't really exist at the moment, but I'd more than likey walk into something relating to what I was doing in the past. Sounds a bit presumptuous, but I'm qualified to and there's loads advertised at the moment. Not only that, Job A is quite a prestigious job that don't come along very often and, when I met the other people who I'll be working with, the other week, we all got on really well. Tbh, I reckon the bloke that runs the firm could probably play me and offer me less than he has and knows that I'd still take it lol
  • bobmunro said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Option A

Sounds like B is up north
    Oi! Nothing wrong with the north! 
    Exactly.  The best bit about it is, it's up north.

And I'm not.
  • Presumably Job B is shooting vermin in Russia.
  • I’d go for A mate 
  • How close would you be to going to our home games? Depending on your view of our current capability may impact your choice!
  • A, all day
  • Id say A, unless you really didn’t get on with your family!
  • edited March 2022
    Gribbo said:
    clb74 said:
    Gribbo can I ask.
    Even with the family an hour away how often would you be seeing them?
    Gonna try and see my dad and brother's family every other weekend if possible. Make up for lost time as only seen them a handful of times since my nephew was born and even before that. With t only being an hour, can even go round of an evening in the summer

Funny enough, spoke to your brother the other day. Mentioned you might be coming back to the UK.
    He seemed pretty pleased you had found a job up north and planned on living up there.
    Said he could do without you round his place, morning, noon and night.
    Well this decision is certainly going to piss on his chips.
  • How close would you be to going to our home games? Depending on your view of our current capability may impact your choice!
    About an hour.... lol