Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Minutes Actually Watching - Charlton v Oxford

13»

Comments

• Options
    For the record I got to my seat 20 mins before kick off & left after the final whistle. Waited to boo the players off & I was especially waiting for Jacko to come over but he was conspicous by his absence. No fist pumps from him today I see.......

Managers & players are all for the adoration when its going their way, but when its not they are all too quick to hide.
    Think you are an old bloke from your posts but what grown man waits to boo his club? 

• Options
    For the record I got to my seat 20 mins before kick off & left after the final whistle. Waited to boo the players off & I was especially waiting for Jacko to come over but he was conspicous by his absence. No fist pumps from him today I see.......

Managers & players are all for the adoration when its going their way, but when its not they are all too quick to hide.
    Think you are an old bloke from your posts but what grown man waits to boo his club? 

To be fair the players and coaching deserved to be booed off on Saturday, rather than skulking off from an empty stadium!
  • Options

To be fair the players and coaching deserved to be booed off on Saturday, rather than skulking off from an empty stadium!
    #neverboogetyourselfdownthepub.