Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whitehouse and Mortimer gone fishing

2»

Comments

• Options
    1 of only 3 programmes I regularly watch on terrestrial tv. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    ads said:
    paulfox said:
    Yes great show, so easy and relaxing to watch, they seem to fit some lovely bits of music between the humour and scenic views. All just very good.
    Loads of the music is Richard Hawley
    It’s always so well timed in little interludes, and so relaxing, dare I say just nice!!!!, and in this day and age, just nice, is really……well,,,nice!!😂. 
  • Options
    Best thing on the tele.
    I want Bobs hat.
    Ted is the star ⭐️ 
    Bob buys half a dozen new hats for each series. 
  • Options
    Back on tonight, looks like a new series. Just what I need at the moment.
  • Options
    I don’t think there’s a better sound than Bobs “tee hee hee” laugh. 
  • Options
    What a catch.
  • Options
    102cm chaps…
  • Options
    Thoroughly enjoy it…..in fact, who doesn’t. 🫠
  • Options
    the photography in this first episode of the new series was right up to standard but that was all
    hopefully it isn't a portent for the rest of the series but there was almost none of the fun, larking or introspection that defined previous series - come on it's not a program about fishing really is it?
    catching few if any fish has never mattered in earlier programs - not so this time...
    individually the tracks played were fine but there were too many and the music was far too loud 
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    the photography in this first episode of the new series was right up to standard but that was all
    hopefully it isn't a portent for the rest of the series but there was almost none of the fun, larking or introspection that defined previous series - come on it's not a program about fishing really is it?
    catching few if any fish has never mattered in earlier programs - not so this time...
    individually the tracks played were fine but there were too many and the music was far too loud 
    I agree - it was a bit disappointing although still good. Maybe they've run out of ideas and there's only so much you can do of Bob falling over (although interestingly he didn't in this episode). 

I'm sure it will get better as the series unfolds. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The three stones of fortune bit was fabulous though, peak Bob.

Good to see a bit of Dunster and Porlock beach where we spent a week this time last year.

• Options
    I do a lot of fishing and if I wanted tips, I would not watch this show. The fishing is a side show to M&W taking the piss and having fun.
  • Options
    Much better tonight. 
  • Options
    Much better tonight. 
    Agreed, it was good to see Ted back.
  • Options
    Have you ever seen a snail in a shoe shop?
  • Options
    Have you ever seen a snail in a shoe shop?
    Yes!  Or no…but Feargal Sharkey was great…great programme.