Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Redmidland's Happy Health Update - now with added mankini photos!

2»

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Really pleased for you @Redmidland. Hope you don't mind that I've amended the thread title, both to reassure people that it's good news, and warn about the mankini pics - just in case anyone's reading this at work.
    @aliwibble No I don't mind at all, especially after the news I've had today....a few more tears have been shed and Im still shocked. AS for the pictures .....can we ban @TCE for making everyone feel nauseous!!  :smile:
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Really pleased for you @Redmidland. Hope you don't mind that I've amended the thread title, both to reassure people that it's good news, and warn about the mankini pics - just in case anyone's reading this at work.
    Those pictures sure put me off my dinner.

But to be fair, a pic for the girls, I suppose. :smile:

• Options
    Congrats Red, Happy Xmas !, however, what a day to have eyes :D
  • Options
    Great news - very pleased for you

Now, those photos - errrrr - well I suppose it’s a lovely dog…….
  • Options
    Great news - very pleased for you

Now, those photos - errrrr - well I suppose it’s a lovely dog…….
    Yes @Lordflashheart , in all honestly she was, that was our home bred GSD, Cinna (sadly passed away a couple of years ago), who starred in the film Kick Ass 2 with Jim Carrey and also in KIngsman with Colin Firth. I'm sure most people turned up just to see her!!!
  • Options
    Can't tell you just how lovely it is to read such a heartwarming thread. Good on you @Redmidland, well chuffed for you.
  • Options
    As a fellow coronary sufferer I doff my cap to you sir. Excellent news.  But chasing dogs in a mankini…..,,,,,Nurse!!!!!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Nice one mate (but please don't post THAT picture of you as a way of celebrating)

Mad dogs and Englishmen 
  • Options
    That’s great news Redmidland.,All the best. 
  • Options
    Great to hear your good news Red. Enjoy your Christmas and all the happy days ahead. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    great news Malc, best Chrissie pressie for you and your family
  • Options
    Great news RM, all the best
  • Options
    Fantastic news mate. Onwards and upwards and have a great xmas