Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Spares for Satuday #FilltheValley

Comments

• Options
    I have 2 together in upper north block L if anyone wants pm me
  • Options
    Anyone got 1 spare for the north lower it would be much appreciated??
  • Options
    Anyone got 1 spare for the north lower it would be much appreciated??
  • Options
    I've got 1 spare in NSL if someone wants it - its a print at home but can email it over or i'll be at the Oak before the game
    @Pelling1993
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I'm very late in cottoning on to this offer.
    If anyone has got 1 spare for the West or Alan Curbishley stands I'd much appreciate it.

Now sorted. Thanks to YTS1978
  • Options
    clive said:
    I wonder how many people will actually turn up. It wouldn’t surprise me if people are claiming 3 tickets and not doing anything with them.
    That's why i think this offer is not a good idea.
    If the offer was something like a season ticket holder could buy extra tickets at £10.00 each for example, they are less likely to be wasted & more likely to be used by genuine supporters.
    There would be more bums on seats that way.
  • Options
    I wonder how many people will actually turn up. It wouldn’t surprise me if people are claiming 3 tickets and not doing anything with them.
    The other problem will be season ticket holders getting tickets and going to a different part of the ground, leaving their seat free.

• Options
    Was planning on taking the family to this one, but plans have changed. Have three together in the ACS. Etickets, so happy to email them over to whoever wants them. Would be good if someone could take all three so they don't go to waste. Inbox me pls. 1st come 1st served. COYA.
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    Was planning on taking the family to this one, but plans have changed. Have three together in the ACS. Etickets, so happy to email them over to whoever wants them. Would be good if someone could take all three so they don't go to waste. Inbox me pls. 1st come 1st served. COYA.
    These have gone now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Looking for 2 tickets if anyone has any spare please! Many thanks

edit: Now found some - thanks Bexley A
  • Options
    I have a spare NWQ. dm me 
  • Options
     I have 3 tickets in NWB if anyone wants them? PM me and I can email them to you for printing. Happy to send them individually also if only want 1 or 2 of them.
  • Options
     I have 3 tickets in NWB if anyone wants them? PM me and I can email them to you for printing. Happy to send them individually also if only want 1 or 2 of them.
    Gone
  • Options

Three seats in ESB available. Please PM.
  • Options
    Got 3 going in the east stand block B, drop me a message if you need them.  
  • Options
    3 in the Curbs stand, at the back, the block next to the covered end, send me a direct message. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Big thanks to Justin for helping me get 3 tickets for my brother and his 2 boys.
  • Options
    Got 3 going in the curbs stand block B, drop me a message if you need them.  

• Options
    Im after 3 tickets, dm me please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im after 3 tickets, dm me please
    See BR7 above, 3 in the East Stand
  • Options

My 3 tix are now taken.  UTA!!  COYR!!  CTID!!

• Options
    1 going east stand next to covered end will meet before game as it’s scan ticket 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    3 spare in the west upper. Apparently my work lot had better things to do….

NOW GONE. 
  • Options
    Got three tickets spare in  the Alan Curbishley.
    ESB block Row L.
    Print at home tickets that I will forward on.
    Message me if you want them.
  • Options
    I’ve got two spare in the AC, Block D, Row M.
    I’ll be in Crossbars pre-match and I can either come down to the reception there or hand them over @ 2.30pm-2.40pm if you’re interested.
    Message me if you want them.
  • Options
    They're now gone
  • Options
    Still got 3. Will check for DMs when I can. 
  • Options
    I have one spare in Row Z, Block F of the Alan Curbishley Stand. DM me and I can forward the email on. 
  • Options
    3 tickets going spare, AC Stand , should be bang on halfway line 

can Meet outside fans bar