Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any Spares for Satuday #FilltheValley

Comments

• Options
    We have 3 together in NW quadrant, would rather they went to genuine fans. PM me if wanted, would rather they went as a group rather than dishing out individually. 
  • Options
    Around 2k seats available on the OS 
  • Options
    clive said:
    I wonder how many people will actually turn up. It wouldn’t surprise me if people are claiming 3 tickets and not doing anything with them.
    That's why i think this offer is not a good idea.
    If the offer was something like a season ticket holder could buy extra tickets at £10.00 each for example, they are less likely to be wasted & more likely to be used by genuine supporters.
    Totally agree. 1 extra for free and the next one £10 or something would probably be better etc.
  • Options
    I wonder how many people will actually turn up. It wouldn’t surprise me if people are claiming 3 tickets and not doing anything with them.
    A lot of ST holders will simply buy the 3 seats next to them so they are empty for the game. 
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Bump…that I still have 3 together tics going spare WSJ pm in needed,shame to go to waste…
  • Options
    Late notice but if anyone can get two tickets together it would be appreciated! 🤞
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    A lot of ST holders will simply buy the 3 seats next to them so they are empty for the game. 
    Nope it will be a scramble for seats and people will sit or stand ( covered ) anywhere
  • Options
    Anyone a spare quadrant west / covered or covered appreciated! Ta 
  • Options
    Late notice but if anyone can get two tickets together it would be appreciated! 🤞
    Sorted.  Thank you! 
  • Options
    I have three seats together in the NW quadrant, block next to the Covered End. Please DM if interested.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I also have 3 together in row R of the NW quadrant if someone would like them as my mate can’t use them now.
  • Options
    Bump…that I still have 3 together tics going spare WSJ pm in needed,shame to go to waste…
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    I also have 3 together in row R of the NW quadrant if someone would like them as my mate can’t use them now.
    Gone now
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    I've got one spare in East (Curbs) Stand Block F. Applications are invited for the position of Temporary Davo Companion.

The ideal candidate:
    - must be willing to share his/her tartan blanket
    - will be willing to allow swigs of his/her Bovril
    - must be capable of dividing 14 chips between a group of 6 without recourse to a calculator
    - will not be too sweary (forget it @oohaahmortimer) but be capable of the occasional fluent and heartfelt abuse of opposition/officials
    - won't moan all game nor view everything with red-tinted specs
    - will readily acknowledge that everything WAS better in the 60s and 70s

:) 

Seriously, any lone fan out there who wants to join me and my family/mates for this one, just DM me.
    Gone now.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I now have 3 spares - covid has stopped them going now!

Let me know if anyone wants them - first come first serve!

edit - lower covered end, all together
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton Life at its best 
  • Options
    I now have 2 spares together in NWD Quadrant Row T.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Charlton Life at its best 
    Indeed ……. until someone derails the thread 😉
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I've got 3 seats together (East stand, block D) that are now spare, if anyone wants to make use of them... let me know and I can forward them on via email.

Edit: now gone
  • Options
    I now have 3 spares - covid has stopped them going now!

Let me know if anyone wants them - first come first serve!

edit - lower covered end, all together
    Gone! that was quick!
  • Options
    I've got 1 spare in NSL if someone wants it - its a print at home but can email it over or i'll be at the Oak before the game
  • Options
    Gone now
  • Options
    I have 3 spares in Lower West. DM if you would like them.
  • Options
    galps20 said:
    I have 3 spares in Lower West. DM if you would like them.

DM'd you mate
  • Options
    I have 2 together in North upper going spare. Message if interested