Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Ashes 2021/22

Comments

• Options
    Been on the bog for 2 hours (finished poooing an hour ago ) watching on iPad 
    I don’t think I’ll be able to get up of it 

Guessing you moved?
  • Options

Guessing you moved?
    Bowels certainly did…
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    This is rubbish all of a sudden. 50 partnership at better than a run a ball. Wood going at about 10 an over: 0-31 from 3. Sling Wood and Woakes off and get Broad and Robinson back.
  • Options
    Right that's me off to bed.
  • Options
    Aussies smashing it about like a one day game now
  • Options
    Wood out, Broad back in.
  • Options
    20 overs bowled and coming towards the end of the first session.

Opening ten overs: 12-3

Last ten overs: 65-0
  • Options
    Broad wrestling a bit of control back. Only two runs off that over. Marnus trying to charge down the wicket at him, unsuccessfully. These two have gone into ODI mode.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Labuschagne bowled by Broad for 44. 83-4

Aussie got too cocky, walked across his stumps, fell over and got bowled around his legs.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    End of the first session. 85-4 from 24 overs (half hour lost to weather).

Head 31 (33)
    Green 2 (8)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    During the dinner interval Aggers gave the perfect description of The 100; The turd in the middle of the room that everyone wants to avoid. 
  • Options

Guessing you moved?
    Went back to bed at drinks 
    all my fault 
  • Options
    sub 180 come on England 
    This is your fault Oohaah for being so positive!
  • Options
    Head is playing gloriously

Billings disgracefully given byes, when it flicked the leg
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Aussies doing what we fail to do when under pressure.... attack.

England in this position would have been all out for 120.

Australia will get 250+ and will have a lead after 1st innings.
  • Options
    sub 180 come on England 
    This is your fault Oohaah for being so positive!
    It was moving sideways early on 
    but yep another reminder why I should never be positive 
    you just know in the same conditions we’d be all out for 200 (on a good day ) 
  • Options
    Good hundred by Dick and out next ball
  • Options
    204/5
  • Options
    Match changing hundred
  • Options
    Haven't seen him bowl today but what the hell was Wood bowling to return 0-62 off 8 overs!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Left-arm orthodox spin, presumably
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Left-arm orthodox spin, presumably
    It should be a lot easier to target a spinner than someone bowling line and length at over 95mph
  • Options
    It’s easier to hit a fast bowler around the park than a spinner. All about pace off the bat 
  • Options
    When I wake up I like to follow this thread rather than go straight to bbc sport and see the scores. 

Was looking good and then usual rubbish 
  • Options
    Haven't seen him bowl today but what the hell was Wood bowling to return 0-62 off 8 overs!!!!
    Terribly that's what he was bowling. All over the place in line and length, pace down. The ball stopped doing anything as he was brought on but he didn't even bring any kind of element of control.
  • Options
    We simply cannot let them get any more than 260/270 - and I think even that'll be too much for us 
  • Options
    It’s easier to hit a fast bowler around the park than a spinner. All about pace off the bat 
    I'd like to see you use your feet and hit someone bowling 94mph bombs over the top! I would be very surprised if Wood was bowling line and length to record those figures. 
  • Options
    Thanks, I will be reminding @AshBurton of this wisdom throughout the coming summer
  • Options
    Good over by Wood. 

Still no catches for Bilbo, whereas Crawley now has 3!
  • Options
    Don't bother resuming play lads. Feeling much safer watching the 2010/11 highlights