Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

Comments

• RedChaser said:
    Croydon said:
    Macgilivray's distribution is fucking awful. We absorb pressure just for him to kick it straight back to them.
    Pompey fans did warn us about that.
    & also that he never comes for crosses
  • edited October 2021
    Ffs - Adkins can't be in charge Tuesday night surely
  • Useless 

CBT, Kirk & leko are three of the most clueless players I think I’ve ever seen play for Charlton! 
  • Perhaps we won't be out of the bottom four by Christmas then.
  • Fuck off Adkins and Sangaard just another gobby prick owner with no substance
  • Painful but a well deserved win for Lincoln
  • He didn't even have to jump
  • Sorry chaps. I was trying some reverse psychology. 
    Don't apologise, I enjoy your positivity.  Shame it is when everyone else has gone the other way.
  • Terrible performance. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Nighty Nite Nige, turn the lights off on the way out ffs
  • Jesus fucking Christ that corner sums it up. I don’t care if you trickle it across that ball has to hit the area between the posts. Fine of Two weeks wages for over hitting that. 
    Absolute waste of a corner, and look what happens after. This whole mob are a fucking disgrace.
  • Chris Hughton?
  • I think that our Nigel is busy at the moment looking for the laundry basket.
  • Yep bye Nige. 
  • edited October 2021
    Deserve nothing from this. Hoping to go to my first game this season on Tuesday, praying Nigel will be history by then
  • We are in a relagation battle and will remain to be so while Adkins is here. I said last time we lost I won't watch our brand of football under Adkins until he is gone and I stand strong on that. We are so bad it's a joke. He has to go.
  • But he won't get sacked which is just a fucking joke.
  • Gilbey invisible this half
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2021
    Only another 9 games to go for our next win. F ck off Adkins please 
  • edited October 2021
    Bollox, stay at home keeper ain’t what you need this late in the game😡
  • What on earth is Soare doing for that goal, awful 
  • 4 men waiting for that cross. Whoever coaches the defence (Jacko?) is a moron
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Chris Hughton?
    Gus Poyet?
  • Deserve nothing from this. Hoping to go to my first game this season on Tuesday, praying Nigel will be history by then
    Monday ??
  • We can't keep coming back from Intl breaks shitter.

• It’s not just the lose, it’s the manner of the lose. He has to go, the coaching staff have to go, and we need a fresh start with new ideas.

To long have we played poor football.
  • 7 losses in 12. Shocking.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!