Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

Comments

• Robbery but we'll take it 
  • What's the CB doing taking a touch there!!
  • edited October 2021
    We are really bad. Thankfully, Lincoln are also really bad. This is a bottom half battle all day long.
  • Dont care how ‘unfortunate’ the goal was, we are dreadful.

ADKINS OUT.
    And clear out the rest of the back room staff, Jackson included.
  • I believe Forest Green Rovers do a nice pie. Something to look forward to.
    They're top of League Two at the moment 
    You just need to stick the boot in don't you?
  • Really expected Lincoln to keep their first clean sheet of the season
  • To have a couple of weeks of training and basically come back doing the same bad things does not bode well. There can’t be any excuses for zero improvement. I’ve given our Nige the benefit of the doubt but would be hypocritical to say he needs any more time, because the same shit is happening when I was quite happy to see Bowyer leave. Only at Charlton can this type of shite happen continually.
  • Come on lads. Push on. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Our goalie loves a parry. That was awful goalkeeping for their goal.
  • Ha ha ha typical Charlton 😆

ADKINS OUT.
    Shoot all Charlton legends on the spot.

Alright, I am being silly... but

• Scoham said:
    Lincoln - playing good football, pass and move well

Us - pass to Famewo, hoof back to Lincoln or off the pitch

Does Adkins pick a team then tell them to just “play football” and leave them to work it out? Still no sign of a plan, style of play and relationships between the players. Not convinced we’ve got any fitter either, we can’t press effectively yet everyone does it to us.

Said at the time I’d have put Washington on for Lee, both offer energy and movement. However playing the way we have it wouldn’t have made a difference.
    Would have made a lot more sense than bringing on CBT, I've always thought you can't play with two out & out wingers. Adkins goes a step further & plays with three !!!
  • Moronic from Gilbey to shoot there tbh
  • We've had another shot on target... Bloody nora
  • That has to be a booking for their lad on Arter?

No different to the booking that Arter got in the first half

ADKINS OUT.

Personally, I'd like him to stay, but I'd be inclined to suggest he should instead be coaching younger age groups, to help gain more experience, and recover from being caught up in the last few years of shambolic management.
  • Somebody should start the interviews with Adkins with '12 games still in the bottom four'
  • Sponsored links:

• Bailey said:
    Somebody should start the interviews with Adkins with a short jab to the kidneys followed by a knee to the groin.
    Fixed for you.
  • Oh you saw that one from Stockley didn't you ref
  • Bailey said:
    Somebody should start the interviews with Adkins with a short jab to the kidneys followed by a knee to the groin.
    Fixed for you.
    Does he do interviews while playing Twister????
  • Need to get Arter off now

ADKINS OUT.

Personally, I'd like him to stay, but I'd be inclined to suggest he should instead be coaching younger age groups, to help gain more experience, and recover from being caught up in the last few years of shambolic management.
    I agree, though I suspect that would see him leave to join Bows at Birmingham. 

But I struggle to see the logic in saying give the job to Jacko and Euell given Jacko has been involved in the last three coaching staffs, all of whom have fallen apart, especially tactically. I want him to succeed, and succeed with us. But the timing may not be right. 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    I've got 15 quid on lavelle fgs and 2-1 Charlton at 200/1... coyr!!!
    Fingers and toes crossed for ya.
  • Bailey said:
    Fixed for you.
    He would still display that annoying isn't life wonderful demeanour 
  • Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    Fuck off out of Charlton you useless cunt Arter
    Ref absolutely hands us one 
    To be fair he missed an awful challenge on Arter a minute ago so bloody deserved to let him off
  • Arter is going to get himself sent off. 
  • Leuth said:
    Fuck off out of Charlton you useless cunt Arter
    Oh wow
    I typed that in the ten seconds between a nailed-on second yellow and the ref unaccountably not giving it 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!