Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunderland (a) tickets to go on sale

124»

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    I’m going. First ever visit there for me. 
    Ditto. Ticks off the 'big three' in the north east for me
    Middlesbrough 
    Carlisle 
    And now Sunderland 
    Carlisle s moved then?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Croydon said:
    I’m going. First ever visit there for me. 
    Ditto. Ticks off the 'big three' in the north east for me
    Middlesbrough 
    Carlisle 
    And now Sunderland 
    Carlisle s moved then?
    Shut up.
  • Options
    If there's a vacancy at our club, I imagine the directors box will be full of unemployed managers wanting to watch the game
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    clive said:

Tickets for Charlton's Sky Bet League One clash against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light on Saturday, October 23rd will go on sale at 9.30am on Friday, October 1st.

The Addicks have received an initial allocation of 1,000 tickets for the trip to Wearside, with tickets going straight on general sale at the prices below:

PRICES

Adult - £26

Over 65 - £23

U22 - £18

U18 - £14

U16 - £12

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge.

There are six wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant age category and the helper is free of charge. 

(Supporters under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18)

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £30 with the following pick-up points and times:

Coach 1

Larkfield - 5:50am

Gravesend - 6:15am

Dartford - 6:30am

Bexleyheath - 6:45am

Charlton - 7am

Coach 2

Bromley - 6.25am

Eltham - 6.45am

Charlton - 7am

Click here to visit the Charlton Athletic ticketing page.

Wish this was a 12.30 kick off again like 3 years ago 
    I was in Turkey for that game and watched in a bar called Trotters. 
    It was a fools and horses themed bar.
    When I explained to the staff about Rodney Charlton Trotter they all converted to Charlton fan's.
    I watched the game with a couple of Newcastle fans.
    They were as gutted as the result as I was .
    Did you you do jäger shots at half time ya lightweight🥳
  • Options
    After the news this morning feeling much more up for this. 
  • Options
    I am likely to have spares after son-in-law has faked a positive COVID test in order to get out of having to attend his first Charlton match.  DM me if you need a ticket
  • Options
    Anyone been before where is best for a beer? 
    Hilton Garden hotel literally next to the ground. Gets busy but the other pub is all locals and lively from early doors in my previous visits 
  • Options
    Anyone flying up? Not sure if there are any flights into Teeside / Newcastle ?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    You need to be riding this new baby and get off at Newcastle.

New London to Edinburgh rail service begins - BBC News
  • Options

The Fans Museum is open from 11AM on Saturday 23rd October so come along and enjoy the pre match atmosphere before Sunderland take on Charlton Athletic at the Stadium of Light. We will have many items of memorabilia on display for you to enjoy and maybe some special guests

Drinks and snacks available at our licensed bar. Family Friendly. Charlton fans welcome

FREE ENTRY

https://fansmuseum.org/event/safc-v-charlton-at-fans-museum/

VENUE

Fans Museum
    Northern Gateway
    Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR5 1AP United Kingdom 
    + Google Map

Went in there on our last trip to 'The stadium of Light', very friendly & reasonably priced drinks.
    Located in an old railway station, ideal location for collecting numbers & taking photos of passing trains.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Travelling to The Stadium of Light Sunderland on a Match Day. ( Food And Drink )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHTps5xVTFc
  • Options
    There will be no tickets available at the ground on Saturday.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/61728fb130c4f/match-preview-sunderland-v-charlton
  • Options
    On the train up to Newcastle with 2 pals.. I’m absolutely buzzing for tomorrow! Any Charlton in Newcastle tonight?