Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sunderland (a) tickets to go on sale

Comments

• clb74 said:
    shine166 said:
    You lot are mental, fair play though 
    I'm surprised you're not getting a cab up there.
    You offering to split the bill with him mate ?  :p
  • shine166 said:
    clb74 said:
    shine166 said:
    You lot are mental, fair play though 
    I'm surprised you're not getting a cab up there.
    A scam is all about timing and not pushing your luck !. 
    What a man!
  • SamB09 said:
    Got to be mad to go
    Train tickets bought weeks ago. 
    Match tickets bought yesterday. 
  • Still plenty left?
  • Still plenty left?

Selling better than I thought they would.
  • Belv said:
    Still plenty left?

Selling better than I thought they would.
    shows what one win can do for sales
  • Reckon we'll take 800ish. A win at Lincoln and we could top 1k
  • SamB09 said:
    Got to be mad to go
    Any spare train tickets?
  • clb74 said:
    SamB09 said:
    Got to be mad to go
    Any spare train tickets?
    Afraid not. 
  • Hotel booked for this one, always a good weekend, looking forward to it
  • Sponsored links:

• Long time lurker, first time poster! Anyway, I'm likely to be up north around the time of this match, with my 7-year-old. He's happy enough at The Valley (well, about as happy as you can be watching Adkins' random line-ups), but he's never been to an away match. I hear Sunderland and their fans are pretty amicable. Do you think we'd be able to head to the Stadium of Light in the away end, without being murdered?
  • Milan said:
    Long time lurker, first time poster! Anyway, I'm likely to be up north around the time of this match, with my 7-year-old. He's happy enough at The Valley (well, about as happy as you can be watching Adkins' random line-ups), but he's never been to an away match. I hear Sunderland and their fans are pretty amicable. Do you think we'd be able to head to the Stadium of Light in the away end, without being murdered?
    Welcome Milan, good first post.

You will be fine, Sunderland fans are no bother and they will certainly leave you alone if you have a child with you.
  • Milan said:
    Long time lurker, first time poster! Anyway, I'm likely to be up north around the time of this match, with my 7-year-old. He's happy enough at The Valley (well, about as happy as you can be watching Adkins' random line-ups), but he's never been to an away match. I hear Sunderland and their fans are pretty amicable. Do you think we'd be able to head to the Stadium of Light in the away end, without being murdered?
    Yes , you’ll be fine .
    Not gonna get agg with a young child as long as you both aren’t mouthing off calling them dirty northerners etc 
  • Never had any problems up at Sunderland, they are football fans first and foremost. Always enjoy my trips up there. I think Lincoln has far more potential for trouble than Sunderland, you will have a great day.
  • There will be no aggro whatsoever

It's not a very nice away section though, miles up in the air in the upper tier just under the roof, so a knackering climb and a long way from the action.

• ...they will certainly leave you alone if you have a child with you.
    Nice one, I was actually planning to use him as a human shield as a last resort!

I think I might brave the journey then, feedback here seems positive enough.
  • Personally, I wouldn't wear colours away anywhere, but I've never had a problem with Sunderland fans.
  • There will be no aggro whatsoever

It's not a very nice away section though, miles up in the air in the upper tier just under the roof, so a knackering climb and a long way from the action.
    don't go if you suffer from vertigo :*
  • Their fans are fine. Don't wear colours either, but would feel safer doing so in Sunderland than Lincoln 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Never had any problems up at Sunderland, they are football fans first and foremost. Always enjoy my trips up there. I think Lincoln has far more potential for trouble than Sunderland, you will have a great day.
    What makes you think Lincoln is going to be a problem?
  • Sponsored links:

• Milan said:
    You will be fine they are a good crowd. Couple of things , don't mention Clive Mendonca ,1998 or 2019 play off final. 
  • Milan said:
    You will be fine they are a good crowd. Couple of things , don't mention Clive Mendonca ,1998 or 2019 play off final. 
    I've had some good chats with Mackems about Mendonca and 1998 (haven't done so since 2019  :D) .. there is a grudging respect for Mendonca, London born just raised in Sunderland and never played for the club and last reported living and working in Sunderland .. as for 1998 there is general agreement twixt Addicks n Mackems  that despite the result, it was one of the greatest games ever to be staged at Wembley. I'll say again, Mackems are as good as gold .. 

just remember that in A&E as you wait to be stitched up after a good shoeing .. just jesting ((:>)
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Never had any problems up at Sunderland, they are football fans first and foremost. Always enjoy my trips up there. I think Lincoln has far more potential for trouble than Sunderland, you will have a great day.
    They do have a hooligan element that have been active in recent years. 
  • 413 left 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Timewarps
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Fear not. So have we.
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Following England mate, them and Shrewsbury have a sizable group of Herbert's 
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Fear not. So have we.
    Half of them could do with a good wash. 
  • clb74 said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Fear not. So have we.
    Half of them could do with a good wash. 
    Is that elfs on the right.

It's definitely you on the left.