Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2021/22 Charlton Life Kit Sponsorship - SHIRT & DINNER DRAW WINNERS

Comments

• Options
    Well done all. 
  • Options
    @Curb_It What a nice surprise! No need to post it. I’ll be coming over for the first Saturday home game next season together with VA Junior. Could I collect it then? I’ll try to contain my excitement until August! 😉
    Yes no problem Vienna. Happy to send earlier but if you are ok with waiting. 

• Options
    @Curb_It What a nice surprise! No need to post it. I’ll be coming over for the first Saturday home game next season together with VA Junior. Could I collect it then? I’ll try to contain my excitement until August! 😉
    Good job you won the shirt of a player that will likely still be here when you get here in August, what’s more you won the shirt of player we actually want to still be here in August! 
  • Options
    Holy shit! I’m speechless.
  • Options
    Nice job @Curb_It and @suzisausage
  • Options
    Little did the likes of Lee, Leko, Lavelle and Gilbey know that their respected seasons would be blighted by either injury or loss of form (or both in one or two cases) as a result of being sponsored by the curse that is Charlton "Charltonised" Life. Players will be offering bribes not to be sponsored by us next season.

Well done @Curb_It for for organising, congratulations to the site's two main people for running the site on their success and here's to breaking the curse next season!
  • Options
    Wow, cheques in the post! First time I’ve ever been drawn out. 

Dinner winners

Nice one. I will definitely go. Thanks for organising this yet again. The bank’s twice-delayed ‘Xmas’ party that week as well. 
  • Options
    Rigged 
  • Options
    Thanks @Curb_It that's a nice surprise.

I've just told my son that it looks like I've got Leko's shirt and he said, 'Why, are you playing on Saturday?' 

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.  :)  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was told that Castore will be making next seasons kit. 
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Holy shit! I’m speechless.
    Miracles do happen.
  • Options
    I was told that Castore will be making next seasons kit. 
    Would be nice if it makes an appearance in the shop window on Friday. 
  • Options
    @saysomething i have send you a inbox message but no response.  Just checking you know how inbox works?  Please let me know by the end of the day if possible if you can attend so I can move down my reserve list.  thanks.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    @saysomething i have send you a inbox message but no response.  Just checking you know how inbox works?  Please let me know by the end of the day if possible if you can attend so I can move down my reserve list.  thanks.
    @Curb_It - I have replied to your inbox message now, thanks.

• Options
    Ah cool what’s the deal with the shirts I presume after the dinner ?
  • Options
    @redman can you answer my inbox question please?  I'd like to get these dinner places tied up soonish.  Thanks

• Options
    Ok Redman didn’t answer so guess he can’t go.

i have three places to the dinner up for grabs. If you contributed to the draw and would like to attend the dinner can you please post on here. It’s at the Valley at 7pm on 26 April.

thanks 
  • Options
    You go @Curb_It

Least you deserve for all the work organising

"Like" for agree

"Lol" if you think B doesn't merit attendance 
    She’s not available. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone? 😊
  • Options
    Are you asking for anybody who contributed towards shirt sponsorship?
  • Options
    I am asking that if you contributed to the Charlton life shirt sponsorship and would like to attend the dinner can you please post on here. It’s at the Valley at 7pm on 26 April.
  • Options
    If it helps to sway one way or other, I’ll be there with Mr W because we are Conor Washington’s sponsors. Could be a bit lonely at this rate! 
  • Options
    Good luck getting home on the loopy loop AFKA.  Any other goss from the evening? 
  • Options
    Just on way home from the dinner, thanks for @Curb_It for organising our input. First one I’ve been to and had a cracking evening. Was lucky enough to be sat on table with Gilbey and Dobson, two really lovely fellas who were a pleasure to be with. Was chatting all night.

Hope all the other lifers there had an equally great night. Was great to see some old acquaintances and put some faces to names I’ve not met before. 

Gilbey thanked us for choosing him for our sponsorship and really liked our scheme idea that gives everyone the opportunity to contribute. So thank you to everyone who contributed this year.

The downside though is I’m 45 mins into the loopy loop train home to Sidcup and still going. I really will give in to Uber one day :-) 
    Did Gilbey manage to pass the salt successfully?  :)
  • Options

Brief chat with Raelynn and Thomas (still wearing his shades). 

Oh dear.