Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What has happened to the O.S.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Getting ready for the announcement of Adkins getting binned
    Leave it out Dave.
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    Not sure how getting the scoreline wrong for the Womens' game at Durham is a resourcing issue.
    exactly - there's only 1 man who could be taht incompetent from what i read on here so its all pointing towards Keohane having Olly Groome tied up - its what part Roddy is playing in this that i've yet to work out  
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Not sure how getting the scoreline wrong for the Womens' game at Durham is a resourcing issue.
    exactly - there's only 1 man who could be taht incompetent from what i read on here so its all pointing towards Keohane having Olly Groome tied up - its what part Roddy is playing in this that i've yet to work out  
    Question for 22nd
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Question for 22nd
    Could be too late by then - fan of the year's post above has done nothing to allay my fears - fingers crossed 
  • Options
    Doubt this will make any difference to some but Olly is off ill, not at all well, which is the simple explanation 

Usually he'd take a call to get the lineup and put out any goal updates but was just too ill last night and today to deal with it. 

Pleased you passed that information on Henry, even though I can imagine you would rather not.
    Olly Groome started 10 years ago as an unpaid intern fresh out of uni. He has had a roller coaster ride in his decade at the mad house which is Cafc. 
    On the couple of occasions when we have met he came across as a fan but also very professional in his job in the Comms team.

Get well soon @Ollywozere I wish you good health.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    No match report for the women's game at Durham
    No pre match or match report for the under 23's match with Wigan
    No squad numbers shown for some of our new recruits

But we do have cuddly pics of supporters at the last home game.

Come on Comms get the basics right!
    CAFC Women have their own site: https://cafcwomen.co.uk/

OK, but I would have anticipated the odd link or two to keep the Charlton family connected, noting that the women's team is back in house.
    Useful as a marketing tool to maintain interest that may lead to the odd fan at a loose end buying a match ticket. 
    Although perhaps not that many for Durham. 
    They are supposed to be integrated onto the main site. There is no report for the Durham game on either site.
  • Options
    Get well @Ollywozere we need you back doing your thing. 

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Here is something constructive.
    Just looked at the Official Website and it headlines the weekend woman’s game as Durham 0 Charlton 2.
    It was the other way round, so I am constructively suggesting the ‘comms’ team put it right.
    Not sure this was a deliberate mistake. The mantra for everything written appears to be to spin it as positively as you can even if it is patently ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doubt this will make any difference to some but Olly is off ill, not at all well, which is the simple explanation 

Usually he'd take a call to get the lineup and put out any goal updates but was just too ill last night and today to deal with it. 
    Sorry to hear that Olly, get well soon, you do a great job
  • Options
    The OS has always been poor as long as i've remembered 
    I will only believe this when I see it on the OS
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    The thing is to build a good website and to maintain it costs a lot of money and a lot of resource to keep it going, you can't just design away a problem, and anyway, once you think you've fixed it, you'll need to improve it again. 
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    Has Henry got a second account?
  • Options
    Get well soon Olly, if I had known that you were unwell I wouldn't have started this thread