Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pape Souaré - signed by Morecambe (p9)

Comments

• Options
    Clarky said:
    I should think Purrington is close to a return and Pape will play in that silly cup and perhaps some game time with the youngsters until he is more up to speed. If Purrington is not ready to start Saturday I would expect it to be Gunter continuing.
    Depends if Gunter plays for Wales on Wednesday night though. If he does play there then along with the 90 minutes in Belarus plus the traveling, might mean he needs a rest?
  • Options
    Good to get a left back in, need to be convinced but that goes for all signings even the expensive and exciting ones.

Cawley said we were after 2 free agents, hopefully we’re not far off the second. Goalkeeper or striker?
  • Options
    Spoke to my palace mate who I mentioned with the Innis signing, again he said we have an excellent signing but only if we can get him match fit because of the unfortunate circumstances he has had to deal the last 2 years
  • Options
    Can anyone more knowledgeable of other teams players than me, perhaps someone who knows a Palace (or Troyes) fan give a sneak preview of the kind of player he is? Is he a marauding overlapping fullback or will he be more like a left sided Matthews?
  • Options
    cafc4ever said:
    Pape Souare wooaahhh
    Pape Souare wooaahhh
    He comes from Senegal
    He fucking hates Millwall 

good to have him join 
    The rythme is worth any signing on fee anyway!
  • Options
    Can anyone more knowledgeable of other teams players than me, perhaps someone who knows a Palace (or Troyes) fan give a sneak preview of the kind of player he is? Is he a marauding overlapping fullback or will he be more like a left sided Matthews?
    Will again bring that question up to my Palace pal. As soon as I know, I will message on here 👍
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clarky said:
    I should think Purrington is close to a return and Pape will play in that silly cup and perhaps some game time with the youngsters until he is more up to speed. If Purrington is not ready to start Saturday I would expect it to be Gunter continuing.
    Depends if Gunter plays for Wales on Wednesday night though. If he does play there then along with the 90 minutes in Belarus plus the traveling, might mean he needs a rest?
    Pape still needs international clearance not sure how long that takes? Presume it would have to come in before midday on Friday for him to be included on Saturday!
  • Options
    As an overseas player how does he get a work visa?

I assume it has something to do with him having lived and worked in the UK before.
  • Options
    He will be injured. 

Glad to be of help.
  • Options

I assume it has something to do with him having lived and worked in the UK before.
    I assume as we have announced him it is a simple formality, but these things often seem to take longer than you think they should.
  • Options
    Who's the daddy?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Clarky said:

I assume as we have announced him it is a simple formality, but these things often seem to take longer than you think they should.
    That would be my guess too but just wondered how it works.

Where's @bobmunro when you need him?
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Mentioned to a Palace fan that he was training with us ( this was before he signed ) for his thoughts, said he had a sweet left foot delivery, had done preseason with Palace and had been playing in under 23 matches. Dives like the SP-350 Denise when Jacques Cousteau is in town.

Said if he can stay fit he’ll be a good signing, reckons we’ll play him in the Pape John’s trophy games. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4ever said:
    Pape Souare wooaahhh
    Pape Souare wooaahhh
    He comes from Senegal

good to have him join 
    So  waar  eh wooaahhh 
  • Options
    Could be good.  I’m not au fait with any of the options at LB that would be available to us, but are they likely to be much better than him.  Probably not 

Let’s hope he stays fit 
  • Options
    Will again bring that question up to my Palace pal. As soon as I know, I will message on here 👍
    Palace Pal just messaged back, apparently defensively he is suspect but with going down to L1 he should be just fine but he has a wonderful cross on him so that’s a positive to hear for us and Stockley 👍
    Perhaps he's the wingback option several of us posters think would be a benefit to the squad?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    cafc4ever said:
    Pape Souare wooaahhh
    Pape Souare wooaahhh
    He comes from Senegal

good to have him join 
    So  waar  eh wooaahhh 
    Or '...at the car wash dodododo'
  • Options
    Big Pape Cool