Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Stand Block D - Hospitality only next year?

edited August 2021 in General Charlton

Thanks for your email. 

Yes, as of next season WSD will be a hospitality only zone. Only those who are using Club 1905 will have access to match seating in that Block.

Block C will still be sold without hospitality should you not wish to have a three course carvery which is offered in Club 1905. You can book that block through the ticket office ad use the turnstiles as normal to access the seating.

This season a season ticket in Club 1905 is £2000+VAT and that includes the below package for all 23 home league games.

Club 1905 

• Drink on arrival
  • Three carvery course meal
  • Man of the match presentation (when safe to do so)
  • Prime seating near the half-way line
  • Panoramic views of the pitch
  • Training ground tour on one occasion during the season (when safe to do so)
  • Club legend
  • Dedicated host

£2000 + Vat 

Kind Regards, 

Charlton Athletic Football Club

Joanne Dunn  | Commercial Sales Executive  
Charlton Athletic Football Club | The Valley | Floyd Road | London | SE7 8BL 
T: 02083334050 Twitter: @CAFCHospitality

WebsiteGB tickets2  Facebook button    

Registered office: The Valley, Floyd Road, London SE7 8BL

Comments

• Options
    I’ve been a season ticket holder in West Lower since returning to the Valley and it looks like me and others in Block D will be turfed out next year for the hospitality expansion 😡😡
  • Options
    Odd decision 
  • Options
    Have they forgotten they’re a League One Club with Palace, Millwall and West Ham all providing better and higher level football and options for neutrals and businesses? 

Very much seems to be a disregard for actual fans previously using those areas and just a quick rush to grab some cash without any thought process. 
  • Options
    So I am West Stand Lower Block D row K - I am below Directors Box / almost directly behind the home dug out

Does this affect me ?
  • Options
    The extra Hospitality will be well worth it for Sutton Utd and Barrow next season! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems the management is out of touch with reality.
    Not for long, if we don't sign 5 players this week.. TS will be getting pelters #sticktheguitarupyourass
  • Options
    So I am West Stand Lower Block D row K - I am below Directors Box / almost directly behind the home dug out

Does this affect me ?
    It would appear so.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    BEANBAG said:
    I’ve been a season ticket holder in West Lower since returning to the Valley and it looks like me and others in Block D will be turfed out next year for the hospitality expansion 😡😡
    I'm in Block D as well - and if that is the case then they can fuck right off.

Come over the the Covered End mate.   Bit lively at times, have to dodge the occasional pitch bound missile but generally good craic...and you get used to the smell within a few months.
    Been there, done that - too old ;-)
  • Options
    @Airman Brown covered ticket prices well in the latest Voice but hospitality is one that needs further reporting in my opinion. It’s a mess. 
  • Options
    Wonder just who is advising TS over this kind of issue ? 

Or maybe this kind of decision doesn't require our owner's permission....
  • Options
    "£2k plus VAT"

So that's £2.4k for us, then. 
  • Options
    How many people does WSD hold? Do they really need that number of seats for hospitality packages?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wonder just who is advising TS over this kind of issue ? 

Or maybe this kind of decision doesn't require our owner's permission....
    I'm assuming this is Mumford's doing.
  • Options
    Just how any "feet" does our club have ....

...as yet another case of shooting itself in its lower appendage ! 
  • Options
    Does the £2k + VAT gain you official recognition as a CLUB LEGEND alongside all of those other unique 🥴 offerings? This is such a wishy washy communication and good luck to the club in maximising it? When Sky cameras are back, just watch - please sit here “free carvery, panoramic view you are not getting from 2 ft away blah blah blah”. Interesting signals of things to come whenever we may return to the Championship 
    let alone top flight again.

• Options
    Who wants a three course meal every week at the football?